Losing the battle

dd82

Gold Member
I everyone I am back starting a new diary as after trying to maintain my weight since April I am half a stone heavier then my mini target and a stone over goal weight so back to keeping a diary everyday.

I feel so desperate as I worked so hard to loose 4 stone and it creeps back on so easily so fresh start hopefully and I would like to lose a stone by 20th November for OH 30th birthday x

Day one

Cheerios with skimmed milk an banana 350

Ping pasta pot margarita flavour 315

Dinner

Hi DD welcome back. I am struggling too and planning to be back on the straight and narrow when I get back from holiday on Sept 16th. Good luck- you can do it :)

dd82 said:
I everyone I am back starting a new diary as after trying to maintain my weight since April I am half a stone heavier then my mini target and a stone over goal weight so back to keeping a diary everyday.

I feel so desperate as I worked so hard to loose 4 stone and it creeps back on so easily so fresh start hopefully and I would like to lose a stone by 20th November for OH 30th birthday x

Day one

Cheerios with skimmed milk an banana 350

Ping pasta pot margarita flavour 315

Dinner

Hi :) Good luck! Will be following x

Sent from my iPhone

Good luck! I'm sure you can lose a stone by mid November. It's good you are keeping a log now when you have only put on a little, than having to start again from the beginning!:)

Thanks for the support everyone had a really bad day today had to have my rabbit put down this morning as she had mixamotosis it all happend so quick she was fine yesterday morning and by 8 this morning her eyes were all puffy and she had othe rsymptoms, the vet said it was the only option as they can't do anything for them , subsequently I have cried and ate a Belgium bun and a triple sandwhich from tesco I know this is not the answer but the craving for bad food takes over when I am sad, sorry for ranting start again tommorow I am to Going Bootcamp

dd82 said:
Thanks for the support everyone had a really bad day today had to have my rabbit put down this morning as she had mixamotosis it all happend so quick she was fine yesterday morning and by 8 this morning her eyes were all puffy and she had othe rsymptoms, the vet said it was the only option as they can't do anything for them , subsequently I have cried and ate a Belgium bun and a triple sandwhich from tesco I know this is not the answer but the craving for bad food takes over when I am sad, sorry for ranting start again tommorow I am to Going Bootcamp

That's horrible :-( I'm so sorry. It's the hardest thing when our pets are unwell, heartbreaking. Hope that you feel better soon xxx

Sent from my iPhone

That's so sad :( Hope you're okay.

Yes thanks feel a bit better this evening and even popped to the gym but I do have a large glass of wine, what a horrid day animals are a massive part of your life it is so silly but it scared me what is going to happen when my dogs die not a happy thought x thanks for all the support it is appreciated

Had homemade burger with salad and wedges for tea

Snacks raises and nuts and small bowl of popcorn

Not great day but not as bad as they have been lately

They were yummy did you cook some?

Right Monday morning 10st 4lb 14lb to go

Breakfast

Porridge with skimmed milk teaspoon of sugar 250

Panini 25g cheese salad two slices of bacon no fat 500
Pom bears 100

Home made tuna pasta 600

Gym tonight normally burn 250 taking me to 1200

Fingers crossed it the first day in my new office today and not looking forward to it, the only good thing is we are miles away from anything so no popping to the shop for goodies

Not wedges, becuase I realised I only have tiny new potatos. But I did cook them like I would wedges. Boiled them for 10 minutes, put them in a roasting tin and sprayed with fry-light. Until they were crisp and golden and lovely. :)

So far so good apart from we had donughts as a moving in present put I shared with my boss so not to bad, temptation coming tonight though having movie night with OH watching hunger games

dd82 said:
So far so good apart from we had donughts as a moving in present put I shared with my boss so not to bad, temptation coming tonight though having movie night with OH watching hunger games

Snap :)

Really enjoyed the film not as good as the book though OH bought the little mini pots of secret Hagen daas omg should
Not have had it but it was sooo good but was 230 cals plus a bit of popcorn and crisps so I am about 500 calories over

dd82 said:
Really enjoyed the film not as good as the book though OH bought the little mini pots of secret Hagen daas omg should
Not have had it but it was sooo good but was 230 cals plus a bit of popcorn and crisps so I am about 500 calories over

I love those mini ice creams! What flavour did you have? I like the caramel :) xx

Sent from my iPhone

It was the creme brûlée one so glad it was a mini pot cos I don't think I would have stopped it was scummy,

Today
belvita biscuits 220

Pom bears 100

Lunch cheese and broccoli pasta pot thing 279

Dinner potato skins 300

920 making up for yesterday

image-3568255614.jpg

image-1656034362.jpg

Just thought I would attach a picture of my sleepy pooches

Back