losing the plot

lola123

Silver Member
What is wrong with me today, I haven't been able to keep still. Went to town this morning and popped into marks and spencer bought loads of rubbish for the family ie biscuits desserts chocolate. I,m due for totm but this is ridiculous. I think I,m testing myself but I don,t know why. I feel hungry today and have not cheated at all, not even had the flavoured coffee everyone is raving about. Must be time of the month because I used to crave indian food and rose wine.:cry::cry:
Any ideas for distraction???????

Hiya lola

do you like playing bingo - i found this site thats free - you basically get points to start and then when you win, you get more points which you can exchange for real money on foxy bingo or you can use your points on amazon...

You have to collect a quite a few , but is def a good distraction if you like bingo!!

If you put bingo port into google sure it comes up :D

If you dont like bingo, you could always have a bath lol

Distraction.

REally pamper yourself. Do a nice face mask, have a bath, manicure, pedicure etc. At the end of it when you have gorgeous soft skin or perfect nails you will feel a bit better about yourself too.

Another good one is pick up a pen and paper and work out what losing weight will mean for you. Stuff like wearing clothes I love, being healthier (the important thing is they are the reasons that apply to you). Write your reasons down no matter how silly they seem (this is YOUR list nobody else needs to see!). Or sit down and work out how much you could lose by a certain date if you keep with the diet. Again this should make you feel good. Plan nice rewards for yourself when you reach these targets just make sure they are realistic though or you will end up depressed when you don't reach them.

Good luck

I intend to make a scrapbook, and clip pics of clothes and accesories that I want to see myself in...you could add all sorts to it. Poems, inspirational stuff...just make it a book fo your journey and help keep your eye on the prize :)

ANd yes, bubble baths are ALWAYS good!!!

Back