Losing the pounds whilst saving the pounds (hopefully!)

Hey girls thanks for popping in! Been about 50% good and 50% naughty so I'm on it properly as of today... really going to try to update everyday to keep myself in check... this weather hasn't helped... I'm thinking it's Christmas lol! xx

Monday 6th Feb

Breakfast - 2 slices wholemeal toast (heb - bread) with 100g baked beans, coffee (hea - milk), mint sweet (2 syns) = 255 cals

Lunch - 50g dry weight wholegrain basmati rice, homemade potato and veg curry (potato, carrots, peas, onion, peppers, mushrooms, garlic, tinned tomatoes, sweetener, veg stock cube, salt and pepper, loads of curry spices (turmeric, cumin, corriander, chilli powder, garam masala) I boil the potatoes and carrot til soft then add to the curry to make sure they're soft!! Coffee (hea - milk) = 300 cals

Tea - Potato wedges with beans, mint (2 syns), coffee (hea - milk), crisps (7 syns) = 530 cals

Heb - 2 wholemeal bread
Hea - milk in coffee
Syns - 11
Calories - 1085

Last edited:
Yesterday was an OK day, had a few extra munchies in the evening that I shouldn't have had but I blame PMT time!!

I made a gorgeous version of a Pot Noodle last night yum yum yum!! Couldn't stop eating it and even enjoyed it cold!!

Attached a photo below xx

Attachments

• pot noodle.jpg
    pot noodle.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Hey hope you are ok. That dreaded time of the month is always difficult. I always hate it coming because I know I'll mess up. Hope to see you back soon. xx

Hi Girls!

I feel like I'm in no man's land at the moment, I'm still trying my best but it doesn't warrant a diary to be honest! I'm thinking of going back to the old Weight Watcher's diet as this has been my most successful 'diet' to date... I'm just not sure what to do at the mo... hmph!!

Still not weighed this month so at least I'm sticking to something he he!! xx

Hi, sorry not been on as was in hospital for the week, so have plenty of time on hands to look in again :D
Go back to ww i cook all my own meals and D has lost nearly a stone in 4 weeks, so dont buy them meals theres loads of recipes that you can do with basic foods. OOOOOOOPPPPPPPPSSSSSSS im preaching to you!!!!!
hope you have had a good day :D

rumbletummy said:
Monday 6th Feb

Breakfast - 2 slices wholemeal toast (heb - bread) with 100g baked beans, coffee (hea - milk), mint sweet (2 syns) = 255 cals

Lunch - 50g dry weight wholegrain basmati rice, homemade potato and veg curry (potato, carrots, peas, onion, peppers, mushrooms, garlic, tinned tomatoes, sweetener, veg stock cube, salt and pepper, loads of curry spices (turmeric, cumin, corriander, chilli powder, garam masala) I boil the potatoes and carrot til soft then add to the curry to make sure they're soft!! Coffee (hea - milk) = 300 cals

Tea - Potato wedges with beans, mint (2 syns), coffee (hea - milk), crisps (7 syns) = 530 cals

Heb - 2 wholemeal bread
Hea - milk in coffee
Syns - 11
Calories - 1085

The clories are ok keep it up

Back