Losing Weight and Dress Sizes

maybebabypowell

Hi All

I have just been thinking as to roughly how much others have lost before going down a dress size. I know everyone is different, but would just like to know how much you had lost before you went down to the next size. I will be happy once I start LT and the pounds fall off but my main aim is to get down in dress sizes.

Like I said I know everyone is different but would just like to know.

I am currently a 20/22/24 (depending on where I shop) but would ideally like to be a comfortable 14 (dont think I could be any smaller) do you think this is achievable?

Anyway I have rambled enough!!

Hi hun it def does vary loads! Ive lost 4 stone and have only dropped 2 sizes ok nearly 3! I am quite large framed so couldnt possible be a size 10.
Anyway i prob dropped to a 16 fro 18 after a stone and a half xxx

Hi All

I have just been thinking as to roughly how much others have lost before going down a dress size. I know everyone is different, but would just like to know how much you had lost before you went down to the next size. I will be happy once I start LT and the pounds fall off but my main aim is to get down in dress sizes.

Like I said I know everyone is different but would just like to know.

I am currently a 20/22/24 (depending on where I shop) but would ideally like to be a comfortable 14 (dont think I could be any smaller) do you think this is achievable?

Anyway I have rambled enough!!

Does depend where you carry your weight - I have read that the general rule of thumb is 1 stone = 1 size,but as you have said everyone is different. Of course a size 14 is achievable - depending on your height, it seems to be around the 11 stone mark. Go for it, is you have been reading the threads you will see plenty of sexy folk who have done really well x

It all depends on the individual, Sarah!

I started as 22/24 now an 18!

But got a size 16 Primark dress last week and it fits all over but looks like I've had a major boob lift......scary!:D

I was 14 stone in 2001 and a size 14, so it does vary and I think gravity and age has a hand in it too!

Lisa xx

I went to a 12 from 14 in just over 2 weeks... but now have been a 12 for 4 weeks and they are getting big ...but not big enough to go to a 10 yet

good question, i'd love to find this out too :D

good question, i'd love to find this out too :D

You are same height as me, and I am an 18 at 15 stone 7lbs!

So we are very similar in size/weight range!:)

Thanks for the suck quick replies. I am not going to base what people have said on myslef I was just wandering!! I am 5"2, I just wanna be able to walk into "most" shops and know they are going to sell my size, I hate being shoved upstairs or at the back of the shop where the "fat" peoples section is with a lot less choice in clothes! Sorry can you tell I have a issue with that, I know I need to loose weight and all but its like "big" people are not allowed to be trendy!!

I have been on the site browing more at the moment as I have not started I dont have a lot of knowledge to pass on but I have seen a lot of the before and after pics and they all look amazing, such an achievement and I cant wait to be one of them. So much effort has gone into achiving their goals, I just hope I have the willpower to do the same.

That was meant to be such not suck, OMG offended all you lovely people already!! Will hang my head in shame!!!!!:rolleyes:

Sarah,

You won't be browsing at the 'fat' sections very soon.....seriously if you put the effort in, the rewards will reap in for you!

I never would have believed eight weeks ago I would be able to fit into standard sizes in such a short time...but it is possible!

I even used a communal changing area last week and I wasn't even bovvvered!:D

Lisa xx

That was meant to be such not suck, OMG offended all you lovely people already!! Will hang my head in shame!!!!!:rolleyes:

Hey, there are lots of suckers on here....ask Fattothin!;):D

What from i have seen Garry prefers a sucker!! :D

Oh I definatly want it!!!

I just also wanna say to you.

CONGRATULATIONS on all your weight and dress size losses!! It is amazing! I would not have belived that so much could be achieved on LT if I had not seen the posts of you ladies to prove it. Just wish I had found it sooner.​

size 10 hmmmmmmmmmm....

I went to a 12 from 14 in just over 2 weeks... but now have been a 12 for 4 weeks and they are getting big ...but not big enough to go to a 10 yet

wont be long now nic! im sure u will be sliding into ur sexy size 10's in no time!!!

xox

Back