Losing weight and getting fit for trekking the Grand Canyon!!!

andilou

I've been messing around for too long now - in 15 months time I'll be trekking the Grand Canyon for Marie Curie Cancer Care.

So far (over 3.5 years) I've lost around 3 stone and still have another 2 to 2.5 stone to go. I want to lose the rest of it by the time I go on the trek, and I also need to get fit for it, so it's back to the gym and more walking as well!!!

It's weigh in tonight so I'll have a 'new' starting weight, and back to the gym from tomorrow as well. I've also started the 30 day squat challenge (I'm 3 days in).

Andi

Well, I went to group last night and put on again - but I'm fine with it as I knew I would and was all ready to re start today!!

I've got my Tesco order coming this afternoon with loads of fruit and veg (we've been set a challenge in group to eat 12 speed / super speed foods a day!) and I'm on leave this week so should be able to get into it properly again. I'm going away at the weekend so I'll have to try and make the best choices I can - but I will be spending Saturday walking for a few hours!!!

Right - I'd better go and do some housework and start sorting out the garden!

Back