Losing weight is great but......

BevBunny

.....I'm constantly cold!

Its only now that I realise the 2.5 stone of fat that I have lost over the last 4 months was what kept me warm last winter!

I am sat in my office with my scarf on, and considering putting my coat around my knees.

Anyone else noticed this!? :wave_cry:

Yup, I keep getting told off for putting the heating on when "its roasting" - WELL IM NOT!!!!

If this is a cold winter coming - I need more jumpers!!

im with you, im always freezing and i know ill get colder!!!

AAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!

but at least we shouldnt sweat as much in summer eh? lol xx

I am with you on this one, I even feel cold in the summer now :(

to be fair we dont have much of a summer though.....

if only i lived in warmer climates.... lol xx

it was almost freezing when I left my house this morning, even with the heater on full blast, my hands haven't thawed!!!

to be fair we dont have much of a summer though.....

if only i lived in warmer climates.... lol xx

I do live in warmer climes and I am frozen too. My sis is here from good old England and she can not understand how I can be cold when she is so warm.

I have lost about 4 stones so perhaps that is the answewr.

Cold or Fat..........no contest.....cold anyday lo. !!

i do agree with that, i too would rather be cold than fat but im dreading our winter this year. i live in scotland and last year was terrible so i was looking 4ward to our summer........... still waiting!!! and now were hitting the cold cold weather again.
this morning the temp in my car was 2..... eh? 2 degrees!!!! its only october.
think ill be buying some thermal undies!!! lol xx

Yep, I certainly feel the cold more. On the plus side, I can now "layer up" without looking like the Michelin man :D

Ah, good point, I hadn't thought of that!

Although, I'm getting fed up of buying clothes and then them being to big for me two weeks later. So, I just bought a new coat for winter (a size 16, last years was a 20 :D) - and I deliberately bought one that was a snug fit so it would last all winter. I now need to lose more weight so I can fit a jumper under my coat! :sigh:

Back