Losing weight on SS+

Hi
I start tomorrow and am seeing my councillor tonight. I plan to be on ss+ but how quick is weight loss compared to ss?

Can anyone help?:eek:

I am on ss+ and have been told I will probably loss about a stone a month

Lost 8 lb in first week though!!

I am having 4 shakes a day, not having the meals and I haven;t been having the milk!! I just can;t drink skimmed milk at all, but having semi skimmed in tea! (but had 1 cup today and one 4 days ago lol and do you know what my teeth look whiter again!!)

I am not sure what the weight loss should be on ss??

I am having 3 meals and a small meal in evening - or plan to - this makes it 600 calories i think

I am sure it's the same weight loss as same calories, I choose to do 4 shakes to take food out for a while, bad enough cooking for hubby and kids:( They have chicken for tea tonight, already put some breadcrumbs on so not tempted:8855:

good luck with your cdc tonight x

Thank you. I feel really empowered and excited. We want to have a baby so I have somethingt o aim for.

This website seems great for support.

Thank you. I feel really empowered and excited. We want to have a baby so I have somethingt o aim for.

This website seems great for support.

aww good luck with your end goal! My second 'baby' is what did this to me I swear lol although now under the weight I was the day I went into labour:8855: finally!!

I love this website, only found it and can't tear myself away, loving the before and after pics

Think the losses are similar wether you are on SS or SS+ around a stone a month

Im doing SS+ with the milk so Im on 3 CD packets a day plus Im using semi skimmed in coffee (2 a day) cant stand skimmed milk.

Good luck with your goal sarah xx

Back