Step 1 Sole Source Loss, and weight loss

Tweeza70

Sunday 6th March is my first consultation with my counsellor. I have tried everything to lose weight we slimming world lipo trim and I have lost weight but have never seen it thru. Lipotrim was hard but gave me control by removing food altogether but I had no support when I struggled, other than a assistant who weighed me when I needed more shakes. She couldnt offer advice as she knew nothing about what she was selling so gave that up. I have researched Cambridge and I think this could work as I won't be on my own and my consultant has done this so I know will be able to guide me as she too has done this.
Iv got nothing left to lose and I can't carry on the way I am so I will give a 100% to making this work and log my days here as well to mark my progress as well as read others to keep me going.
So here goes for Sunday.......

Good on you. This diet does work where others don't and I have tried everything including a lap band so I know. Having the consultant to help and advise is a great benefit especially in the first instance. So congratulations on the decision and hope it all goes well.

Back