Loss of apetite?

united_trekkie

GO TEAM FFF
Hi all,

I have had 2 poor weeks weight loss wise, 0.5 lb and 1lb:( and now my apetite has dropped off completely - this always happens to me when I start losing weight, it can't be that I'm at my ideal weight because I've got loads more to lose ie I am now in a size 20 !!

I do not want to stop eating completely as this will shut my metabolism down altogether,

I'm sticking to the plan 100% and now I'm getting very frustrated:sigh:

Hiya Tracey

OK remember a diet is just a tool, hence it really isn't about the food, it is about being safe and on the road to being slim.

Therefore whichever diet you choose (be it SW,WW,CD etc) then just do it to the letter as that way you are safe and then get slim and then get on with your life.

It isn't a lifestyle choice to be on a diet and it is short term and a choice you make to be healthy.

So just follow the plan, laugh, smile and you'll be slim.

Go for it

Mike

i've had a loss of appetite over the past month or so. i force myself to eat something when i get up to get my metabolism going, but i don't really like eating breakfast, so i often have a hi-fi bar or something. i sometimes have meals even if i don't feel hungry, but if i didn't do that i could sometimes go without food for about 8 hours! ...and other times i want to constantly eat!

i just follow the plan to my appetite on that particular day, making sure i stick to my allowances.

Hiya Tracey

OK remember a diet is just a tool, hence it really isn't about the food, it is about being safe and on the road to being slim.

Therefore whichever diet you choose (be it SW,WW,CD etc) then just do it to the letter as that way you are safe and then get slim and then get on with your life.

It isn't a lifestyle choice to be on a diet and it is short term and a choice you make to be healthy.

So just follow the plan, laugh, smile and you'll be slim.

Go for it

Mike

Hmmmm - but SW IS a life style choice, thats how I look at it, not as a diet. x

The principles of the diet absolutely but the calorie intake makes it still a diet.

If you use the principles when at goal weight and have your basal rate then I more than agree with you.

But also it is much better to maintain through just being happy than to concentrate on food.

M.

The principles of the diet absolutely but the calorie intake makes it still a diet.

If you use the principles when at goal weight and have your basal rate then I more than agree with you.

But also it is much better to maintain through just being happy than to concentrate on food.

M.

I more than agree with the last part of your statement (dunno how to quote just part of it!) and I think its important to remember that you can get too caught up with the numbers side of it - and ultimately your happiness is paramount! xxx

Hmmmm - but SW IS a life style choice, thats how I look at it, not as a diet. x

I agree with you there :) My family are also eating the same as me, and they are no way on a diet. Ok they have more treats than me, but still basically eating the same

i think if your not hungry, dont eat for the sake of it, still get your healthy extras tho, i go through phases of super hungry and then not eating much but its just what your body needs at that time

Back