losses with Judd

ksmiuk

Gold Member
I have about 4 stone to lose am contemplating doing CD again but not sure I have the commitment, so I stumbled across this and it sounds good but what are the losses like?

I'm new to JUDDD and I've been doing this for 2 weeks now. I had 4/5 stones to lose when I started. I use CD on my down days and eat normally/healthily on my up days. I lost 10lbs in my first week and weighed in this morning and have lost another 3lbs. When I did CD 18 months ago, I lost 11lbs in 8 weeks, my body just couldn't cope and went into starvation mode and I was quite poorly too.
I am finding JUDDD easy, I do think having the CD for the down days has helped me alot. I don't have to think about what to eat and I know my body is also getting everything it needs. My old CDC was very supportive when I rang her and asked if she would consider letting me try doing it this way. I am so pleased with how it's going.

Thats fab well done and thanks for the reply!

I'm new to JUDDD and I've been doing this for 2 weeks now. I had 4/5 stones to lose when I started. I use CD on my down days and eat normally/healthily on my up days. I lost 10lbs in my first week and weighed in this morning and have lost another 3lbs. When I did CD 18 months ago, I lost 11lbs in 8 weeks, my body just couldn't cope and went into starvation mode and I was quite poorly too.
I am finding JUDDD easy, I do think having the CD for the down days has helped me alot. I don't have to think about what to eat and I know my body is also getting everything it needs. My old CDC was very supportive when I rang her and asked if she would consider letting me try doing it this way. I am so pleased with how it's going.

I was the same on CD really ill, you must of had one hell of a CDC mine was awful, so awful I put a complant in against her and I wasn't the only one. One week I lost only 1lb but I was happy with that, I was feeling awful and stuck like glue to it, she tore strips off me telling me that I was lying and it was impossible to lose that little on CD and that I cheated, no I was ill and fainted at work and had a viral infection. So I went the next week and had put on (could of been the tablets who knows) but my god you would of thought I had killed someone, came out and cried. Never went back she called me for about 2 months trying to get me back in.. then she heard that I had made a formal complaint and that was it, nasty calls for 2 days from her, lucky my answerphone got it on tape,this was sent off as well, but you are not gonna believe this 7 other people had made a complaint about this person and CD had done nothing.

Do I am doing Juddd and combining it with Diet Chef I use their meals so I get help with portion control as well. I couldn't be happier.
Good luck with your journey and great losses. :D

Last edited:
Wow Shep, that is terrible. Mine was/is fab. She rang round and did online research trying to find out why I was as ill as I was. She never doubted I was sticking to it completely. When I told her I couldn't carry on she was more bothered that she hadn't been able help me. I was only with her for those few weeks, but she remembered me (to the point of asking about one of my friends was who had had a gastric bypass) and was really encouraging about juddd.

I am loving juddd, it's the first time I have eaten a certain way and thought "I can do this, it suits me!"

Good luck to you too!

I was losing 3lbs a week when I did it before and I'm just sneaking back into the fold now (again - ahem) :)

Yes juddd does work, if we stick with it lol! And there is no excuse not to as it is a great plan and once you get into the swing of it it becomes quite easy and like second nature. It's just when life gets in the way and you stop for whatever reason it can be hard to get back on track, but we can do it!

Back