Losses

Mizkirsty

Gold Member
Just wondering what your losses have been like?!

I've started my first week this week!

How many cals do you consume on your up days?! X

Just weighed in today after my first week and have lost 4.6lbs. I was trying to stick to 1200 on up days but this was too low so now aim for around 1600. had a wobble on sunday and had a chinese takeaway and still managed to lose nearly 5lbs so pretty impressed with that!

Good luck! I personally don't find the fast days too challenging so far and hopefully you'll have the same experience! Let us know how you're getting on :)

Lisa x

Wow!! Well done I hope I can do as well as you!

Xx

That's a really good loss! I've done one fast day so far & 2 days at 1400 & 1 at 1600 & have a 4lb loss but I've also started totm so that may have lost me some more water.... Looking forward to seeing a full weeks result

I'm in my third week now and have done 6 fasts so far ( I fast Monday and Wednesday) I have been having between 1600 - 1800 cals a day on my 'up' days. I've lost 8 pounds as of last Saturday.

Even though the book says to weigh in after a fast day I still weigh in on a Saturday morning so I will know tomorrow morning if I have lost anything this week. Fingers crossed!

Back