Lost 1 1/2 lbs this week

Loopyloo

I walked my daughter down the aisle last Saturday and it was such a wonderful day.

I wasn't sure whether to eat or not so thought I would decide on the day. I ate.

I convinced myself I could get back on it the next day. Didn't happen.

On the Monday I was still off work and decided to go back 100% but not sure if by the end of the day I would succeed. I did and took it a day at a time.

Got weighed yesterday and lost 1 1/2lbs. Relief. Each day has been harder than the last but I am a do it 100 % or not at all sort of person so have continued.

I soooooo want to be in the place where I left, which was food didn't bother me as much as it does today. Going to bed very early so the reward of the morning comes.

Please please let that place come sooner rather than later.

Sorry for rambling

Hi Loopy!
We are in the same boat, I ate last weekend during hen weekend, has been hard getting back on diet, not physically, mentally as eating became habit again, I was away 4 days, it has taken 4 days to get back to where I was, and it's the wedding tomorrow!!! Aaagggghhhh!
Let's keep plodding on, the rest of you out there reading this, there is a lesson here!!

I'm glad your Daughters wedding went well :D and you had a lovely day. Well done for getting back on TFR and still losing 1.5lb. Welcome back.

I can't get into my ticker tape thingy to update it.. Never mind.

Well done!! The worst thing is getting back to 100% after a break but to lose in that same week is fab

You can do it Loopy. Just hang in there..it's worth it. Well done on the loss.

Thanks everyone....HUNGRY, HUNGRY, hungry LOL. As you say EATING IS NOT AN OPTION. I think it's an early night again.

Hang in there Loopy :)

Back