Lost 1/4 of pound

Sas101

It's not fair I only lost a 1/4 of a pound not even half a pound, I pointed all week maybe went over just a lil and this is all I lose. I binged for 3 days a while back and still managed to lose a pound. So sorry everyone am really upset I just didn't expect it and now am scared next week wont be good as I blew it this afternoon and ate 6 kebabs which where deep fried and I think that was all my points arghhhh!!!! Wot shall I do??

Dont beat yourself up first of all. Your only human but a loss is a loss. Look back through your week - medication, af, water retention can all effect weight loss. Do you track your food? youve had some great losses so far so please dont get disheartedned. Your doing really well according to youe weights above!

Put this week behind you and start again tomorrow. My advice is to eat what you want for today and start tomorrow.

saraian24 said:
Dont beat yourself up first of all. Your only human but a loss is a loss. Look back through your week - medication, af, water retention can all effect weight loss. Do you track your food? youve had some great losses so far so please dont get disheartedned. Your doing really well according to youe weights above!

Put this week behind you and start again tomorrow. My advice is to eat what you want for today and start tomorrow.

Thank you hun your right I shouldn't beat myself about it. The only thing I just realised is last week I weighed in on Saturday and weighed in today so maybe a day could have made a difference but to be fair I did pick on bits and bobs. I do track what I eat but the things I pick on I don't which am gona have to stop x

Dont worry, its Christmas, its amazing to lose anything ive gained and will gain again this week, Dont worry you will lose just hang in there.

leighforty said:
Dont worry, its Christmas, its amazing to lose anything ive gained and will gain again this week, Dont worry you will lose just hang in there.

I messed up today so I know il gain next week aswel. I think I won't weigh myself next week and just weigh in the week after. Wen I gain I get so upset and eat everything in sight x

A loss is still a loss hun!!!
Point ALL the way this week!

xxx

Ive eaten out all week so this week I will have gained again. Its Christmas so I knew I would and was prepared for it. Tuesday I will concentrate on losing but enjoying myself until then. Its new year new start. Good luck

Back