• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

lost 100 lb !!!

Hi , well I was a WeMITT , I had 113 lb to loose when I started , and now have 13 !!!!! Just wanted to pop on and say you CAN do it , if I can then anyone can !!! I never ever ever thought I would get down to this weight , I have been overweight since I was 7 , and thought that was the way I would always be ... but I am nearly there , and am about to enbark on the hard part .. keeping it all off for good !!

Good luck to you all with your weight loss , it really is possible and will be a reality soon if you want it :)
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Congratulations on your loss!!!! I also have about that much to lose, and have decided to take it just a few lbs. at a time....I hope to be as successful as you!
That is absolutely incredible! MASSIVE achievement :D WELL DONE!!!

Silver Member
That's amazing! Well done! I feel like no matter how long I stay on a diet, I will never get there, but I will just have to believe! Good luck with the last puny 13lbs!
well done!!
That's fantastic well done you!!! I only hope I can do as well as you! :) how long has it taken you if you don't mind me asking?

Congrats again!!!! Whooooo

Silver Member
Well done! Must feel great to be so close to goal now!

Silver Member
I just googled it and thats mad!

absolutely insane :O
aw katie u must be totally on top of the world!!! well done u and i know ul reach your target :) xxx