lost 100 lb !!!

Hi , well I was a WeMITT , I had 113 lb to loose when I started , and now have 13 !!!!! Just wanted to pop on and say you CAN do it , if I can then anyone can !!! I never ever ever thought I would get down to this weight , I have been overweight since I was 7 , and thought that was the way I would always be ... but I am nearly there , and am about to enbark on the hard part .. keeping it all off for good !!

Good luck to you all with your weight loss , it really is possible and will be a reality soon if you want it :)

Congratulations on your loss!!!! I also have about that much to lose, and have decided to take it just a few lbs. at a time....I hope to be as successful as you!

That is absolutely incredible! MASSIVE achievement :D WELL DONE!!!

That's amazing! Well done! I feel like no matter how long I stay on a diet, I will never get there, but I will just have to believe! Good luck with the last puny 13lbs!

well done!!

Wow that is incredible! congratulations! Can't wait till I can post something like that too, your a real inspiration!

That's fantastic well done you!!! I only hope I can do as well as you! :) how long has it taken you if you don't mind me asking?

Congrats again!!!! Whooooo

Ccxx

Well done! Must feel great to be so close to goal now!

I just googled it and thats mad!

100+lbs+of+fat.jpg

absolutely insane :O

That's an amazing loss - well done you! Good luck with the last 13lbs, you really are an inspiration! :)

aw katie u must be totally on top of the world!!! well done u and i know ul reach your target :) xxx

Back