Lost 120lbs 8 years

Wow! Well done on losing 120lbs, what a huge loss. You can easily get on top of that small weight gain with your experience and determination. Did you use Atkins last time?

Good luck with the new weight loss plan. x x

Hi new2me,

When did you start again? I also lost a lot last year however reverted back to the same old.
Have started again and would be happy to share plans...

How are you doing so far?

I used Atkins-2 get the weight off. If a gained a few I always started back at phase 1. This time I can't get a hold of it! I hit 4-5 days on diet end up haveing a little food party!! Scared Iam going to go back to the old me! So day 1 was 3/23 after so many years I didn't think I would be back in this place.

Don't give up! Just start again! Think of it as a luxurious diet and try to trick your mind into thinking that your body is eating forbidden foods.
I think it's getting through the first 3-4 days that's the hardest. Fill yourself up on meats and 'good' veg, you get to a point where you will genuinely feel full. I also think that water plays a huge part, fill yourself up. Whenever you're 'hungry' drink a glass of water.

I also think it really helps if you occupy yourself with other things, it's really easy when you're on a diet to not think about anything BUT the diet. Get busy!
What would you say was your hardest part of the day? Your biggest craving? For me it's when everyone at work orders lunch in and I'm stuck with my chicken and a few leaves!

Think about that feeling of when you notice your stomach that little bit tighter...

Good Luck! :)

Up your fat intake. Make tasty, filling foods like cream cheese pancakes, steak with celeriac chips, egg mayo. Make nice warm comforting beef stews and add some broccoli and celeriac. Roast a whole chicken to pick at.

I plan my menus a week in advance. I'm much less likely to eat off plan if I know what the plan is! And don't have the wrong type of food in the house, if possible.

I'm currently eating to maintain not to lose, so you don't want to eat from my current plans. But my diary is in the diary section and I posted my daily menus almost every day last year.

Back