Lost 1lb. Feel like giving up :(

I'm sure it was JessieJ that said she chews gum and she's losing weight fine. I think maybe the problem is it can make you hungrier?

What's an abstinence week? X

start - 12.2 current - 11.12 target 9.7
Hya tink, absitence is when you only have the cambridge packs and you keep off food... Your abstainig from food....XXXX:D
we are in this for 12weeks...or more if you wnat to loose more............................... Im feeling really down today, feel like giving up...Had a binge last night and really regret it this morning :cry:
.............Domt kno what todo??? Anyways i think ill go on the running ,machine to try and work off what ive ate and go from there...... I COULD REALLY KICK MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cambridge newby said:
Hya tink, absitence is when you only have the cambridge packs and you keep off food... Your abstainig from food....XXXX:D
we are in this for 12weeks...or more if you wnat to loose more............................... Im feeling really down today, feel like giving up...Had a binge last night and really regret it this morning :cry:
.............Domt kno what todo??? Anyways i think ill go on the running ,machine to try and work off what ive ate and go from there...... I COULD REALLY KICK MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh Sole Source...

Back