lost 3lbs 10oz in one day without even trying!

lebody

.. well, i started yet another sw food diary .. totally disapointed at myself with losing the plot and putting on so much weight at start of 3rd trim . i thought i had just 7 weeks to lose cpl pounds, try and do some damage limitation .. wrote my "healthy" food shopping list on monday, popped to routine anc appt before going to tescos (or so i thought) then found myself 6 hrs later having an emergency c section due to pre eclampsia and delivered baby harry 7 weeks early, weighing 3lbs 10oz !!!
he's doing really well, in scbu bury st edmunds as needed his incubator at addenbrookes for needy babies .. so tiny and fragile, but already taking feeds and a real little fighter
so i guess sw will have to be put on hold again for the time being, will be needing a little padding to give me some energy to get through the next few weeks ..
the moral of the story being, you just never know whats around the corner !!

many congratulations on the birth of baby Harry and wishing you a speedy recovery from your delivery xx

Dont worry about sw at the min and enoy your new addition to the family :D x

keep us updated on his progress please

Huge Congratulations:), that was not what I expected when I looked at this thread LOL. You concentrate on taking care of little Harry and yourself, the diet can wait. Let us know how he is doing when you get the chance, take care, Jo

congratulations!!
i know you must be worried and a bit overwhelmed with the speed of everything , pre eclampsia is a nightmare, i know from experience but relax , enjoy youre beautifull little man and focus on the unimportant things like sw once you find youre feet again xxx

Hi, same thing happened to me last year, bubba is in the best place and will be looked after amazingly. However, you need to make sure that you look after yourself as it can be draining going to the hospital everyday especially after a section. Good luck x

Wow! Congratulations! I was not expecting to read that!

Hope you have a speedy recovery and baby harry is home for you soon!

Flipping eck that must have been a shock lol!
x

wow congrats hun hope the both of u r doing well xxx

Back