Day 1. New to the CD diet. excited and nervous all in one go!!

hi mrs scoff, im still here willing you on in your journey. Im on day 5 today, I really dont feel hungry but I want to eat still, I want that feeling to go away, its like I could cheat any minute and I constantly have to deny myself what I want but its for the best I know.
Now that the weather is getting warmer I keep thinking of all the summer clothes in my wardrobe that were so tight and uncomfortable when I wore them before, I just want to feel comfortable and like I dont stand out.
One day I may even aim for 'sexy' or 'attractive' but that feels like soooooooooo far away.
Anyway good luck for today to everyone.
xxx

Hiya Fluffy. I know what you mean by wanting to eat and not hungry. I am NOT hungry. But I can eat. I could eat for Wales. It would take ALL of 5minuets to get through the fridge, and a lifetime to cope with what I have done. GRRRRRRRR! enough of that anyway. having a shake at around 10ish today and then going out for a little bit just to actually feel a bit normal again. I haven't really been out since I started the diet on friday because I was frightend that I might cheat so early on. I live in a tourist area where there are loads of fish and chip takeaways and icecream and such. Iv'e been to sainsbury's that was ok. have to go again today for yet more water!!! jeez!!

Hey Mrs S..
Just wanted to say your doing really well.. Good on you. It is hard when you have others at home eating.. I take myself away from the kitchen when my husband is eating. Im there when my kids are though and as soon as they finish I put it straight in the bin...

Good luck for wi.......I am sure you will have a fab result..

Hey Mrs S :) You are doing brilliantly!!! Well done :)
Oh, and RE the ketostix, pink is perfect. You don't want it to be purple as that would mean the urine was very concentrated and could indicate dehydration. Think pink :) Although, don't rely heavily on the sticks... once you're in ketosis as long as you stay 100% you aren't going to magically slip out of it :)
Hope you have a great day :D xx

Hi Mrs S,
Just a quick post to see how your day's been?
T

Day 5.

I WAS doing ok up untill 3.30pm. Headache struck and I got very tired very quickly. I had been for a walk this morning. 3 miles, I think it was probably too far? anyway I have had a sleep and am now drinking water (lots of) because I am feeling hungry. So what have I learned? No walking for miles and miles!!! Oh and my skin is starting to itch. anyone else had that. bought some moisteriser to help.

I am hoping day 6 goes better. WI is Friday. Must keep going must keep going.

Hi Mrs S -I'm new to this site took me ages to figure out how to use it! I'm just starting week 3 ss+ lost 12lbs weigh day Thursday I'm hoping for my 1st stone soon!

Hiya you are doing soo well. I have ALOT of weight to lose so I don't think I will be going on SS+ for awhile. You are only 2lb away from losing a stone!!!
:):):):):)

Hi mrs scoff, how you doing? I have just got back from first weigh in, lost 11lbs, so pleased. def keep going till fri you will see a fab loss.

Evening Mrs S. Sorry for the delayed reply - been at work for too long today!!!

Hope you're doing ok. I have my first WI tomorrow (6 days) so will see how it goes. Seem to have stopped going to the loo as much yest and today, but have a feeling it's TOTM retention :( Still hoping for a loss though!! Will look forward to hearing your loss news on Fri :)

Well done, Fluffy!!!! That's fab! Big pat on the back :)

Hi mrs scoff, how you doing? I have just got back from first weigh in, lost 11lbs, so pleased. def keep going till fri you will see a fab loss.

OMG Fluffy! well done you! You must be chuffed to death!!! did you do carwheels all the way home? lol

Well done that girl!!!

Hey Thelma! weigh in today is it! I want to know how much you have lost mind!!!!

Good luck, Although I don't think you need it! xxxxx

good plan, run skip and jump onto those scales it will 100% spur you on, Im finding this the toughest thing Ive ever done but it is worth it to see the pounds fall off, good luck mrs scoff, dont give up now xxx

well done to you Mrs S, thats great, 1lb a day is fab! Keep up the good work xx

Back