Lost 6 lbs! Shall I eat????

I have just had my first weight in after only 4 days & have lost 6lbs :talk017:

(cant get to pharmacist mon & tues due to work committments so weighed early!)

I am so pleased - but got it into my head last night to eat real food today - and now I feel torn. Will it kick me back into glycogenesis, or will I stay in ketosis if I just eat no carb things.? Really want something to eat!!!!!
36_1_28.gif

help xxx

no dont do it

thats fantasic, dont eat, i started 2day and would loved 2 do as well, keep goin :ignore: easy 4 me 2 say only done half a day, lol

Well done on losing 6lbs.:happy096:

It is normal to feel like eating after a good weight loss as the old chatterbox tells you that you have done very well and now you need to reward yourself...with food:(

Breaking the diet as this point will only make it much more difficult to do...

And depending on what you eat, you might have to go through all the agony of getting back into ketosis and then not everyone can do it because it does become much harder every time.

Have a look at this Slide Show to help you focus on why you want to lose weight and see yourself on this in a few months time wearing clothes you love and feeling good about yourself.

Stay strong, you can do this.

http://www.minimins.com/inspiration/

Love Mini xxx

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy well done you. and no, don't eat. Imagine how fantastic you will feel next week if you don't!

DONT EAT... its not worth it, think of all your hard work, have a peppermint or herbal tea.. go for a walk, do something to get your mind off food, paint your nails is a good one not only will they look great but you will smudge them if you attempt to use you hands to eat... brush your teeth this stops me wanting to eat and drink water.

Please don't waste you loss just think if you do it for another 5 days how much will you have lost?

please please don't eat, breaking the cycle of rewarding yourself with food when you've achieved somat or when you feel low is very important. It's this reward system what's gotten us all into this mess (I think). Once you've lost enough weight to go and buy some new clothes hopefully this horrible cycle will be broken and new techniques of dealing with situations will hopefully be more manageable and not food centred. You're doing so well and have lost a half stone, keep going and good luck. x

You've just spent nearly £80 for two weeks' worth of Lipotrim and you want to go and spoil it by eating?

Look at it that way.

And anyway, you've not lost fat, only water.

dont eat!!!!

this is my 10th week of lipotrim and I havent eaten a thing, since the 3rd Jan.... 3 mlikshakes a day keeps the fat away!! he he he

I only have another 3-4 weeks to go now, I can finally see the light!!

xx

wow! thanks for all the support! I watched the inspiration photos - amazing.
And to hear that some of you have done this for 10 weeks solid without a break Truly amazing!?!?!?

You are right I havent lost fat yet - just water & it is a waste of nearly £80 to eat after 4 days. And I WOULD only be reinforcing my old pattern of rewarding myself with food!

thanks everyone xxx

wow! thanks for all the support! I watched the inspiration photos - amazing.
And to hear that some of you have done this for 10 weeks solid without a break Truly amazing!?!?!?

You are right I havent lost fat yet - just water & it is a waste of nearly £80 to eat after 4 days. And I WOULD only be reinforcing my old pattern of rewarding myself with food!

thanks everyone xxx

As time goes on it does get easier.

The inspiration photos are awesome. I hope to see your photos up there:)

I hope you have taken some before photos as they are good to have and body measurements as well.

Some weeks when the scales read low, it is most lightly those weeks when you see the inches coming off.

Also it can help to set mini goals for yourself.

Very well done for not eating.:clap:

Love Mini xxx

Back