Lost 7 half lb in 2weeks then 3rd week gained 1lb

My 1st week of slimming world I lost 3 and a half lb and I even had half a pizza, then my second week I lost 4lb and had a Indian on a hen night and a few bacardi's, but this week I was really really good did lots of excercise and I have gained 1lb, how does that work, I am so gutted I was doing so well and I still am. I know it's only 1lb but it's made me feel upset. :( x x x

Sarahjane1986 said:
My 1st week of slimming world I lost 3 and a half lb and I even had half a pizza, then my second week I lost 4lb and had a Indian on a hen night and a few bacardi's, but this week I was really really good did lots of excercise and I have gained 1lb, how does that work, I am so gutted I was doing so well and I still am. I know it's only 1lb but it's made me feel upset. :( x x x

Hi sarah jane, this could be your hen night catching up hun. Or it could be the ammount of exercise you have done.
Try not to get upset about it because life does throw obstacles in our way. Draw a big line under it, start afresh and just think how you will feel next week when you get on the scales.
Chin up hun, amy xx

It is probably the exercise it will even out in a few weeks I'm sure. I have found that weeks I'm naughty I seem to do better it's very frustrating just keep at it and I'm sure you will have a good loss next week x

Thankyou Amy, I was so Careful at the Indian I had a chicken rogan josh and plain rice. I had the perfect week last week so was just so dissapointed when I got on the scales this morning and it said that. But il just try harder this week. :)

It can happen like that, Look at mine, i lost 3lb first week then only 0.5, then 2.5lb and then gained 0.5. It's normal, just get over it and carry on, don't give up just because you gained :)

My first guess would be the extra food catching up. Or as said it could be the exercise, when I first started I gained 2.5 that week then started losing again. It can take your body a little time to adjust to exercise, you'll start to tone up anyway so there are other benefits as well as losing the lb's.

Back