• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Lost 7 Lbs First week !!!

macy12

S: 12st6lb C: 12st6lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 34 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Had my first weigh in and I`ve lost 7 lbs ! :D
Last time I lost that much it took me 5 weeks with WW!

I don`t want to tempt fate, BUT this has been the easiest diet yet !
My sticking point is usually week 3 on any diet, thats when the scales usually show a loss of half a pound or maybe a pound.
Hopefully, that won`t happen this time and I can lose the weight once and for all.
This forum has been an absolute godsend, and has really motivated me, thanks !!!!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Sarette

Gold Member
S: 19st13lb C: 18st12lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 45.3 Loss: 1st1lb(5.38%)
Well done!! x

edibeedee

Optifast Girl!

My sticking point is usually week 3 on any diet, thats when the scales usually show a loss of half a pound or maybe a pound.
Hopefully, that won`t happen this time and I can lose the weight once and for all.
This forum has been an absolute godsend, and has really motivated me, thanks !!!!!!
Well done on the -7lbs. Please do understand however, you very well may have the odd small loss wk, but please don't be discouraged. The body works in weird ways and this sometimes happens but a lot of times it means the next weigh in will be a bigger loss. Hang in there and don't give up no matter what the numbers say because you know if you are doing the diet 100% you will meet you goals.
Good luck.

YummyMummy04

Silver Member
S: 20st3lb C: 20st3lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 45.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Great weight loss well done

macy12

Thanks for the encouragment !!!!

I`ve decided, this is IT ! Its amazing how half a stone can make such a drastic change to my confidence. Although the loss doesn`t show, I FEEL better, and feel so motivated.

Just wish I had discovered CD years ago !
All that time I`ve wasted, when I could have been clothes shopping !!!

macy12

Thanks for encouragement !! I did reply hours ago, but for some reason I got the message that it had to be checked by moderators first !!??

Diddums

S: 15st10lb C: 15st3lb Loss: 0st7lb(3.18%)
Well done! Great loss! Just stick to it 100% as you have been and you'll have a new you emerging xx

leona

S: 13st4lb C: 10st10lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 24.2 Loss: 2st8lb(19.35%)
Well done you, that's brilliant! :) x

FANTASTIC !!! what a great start - well done you :D

keep up the great work...and keep us posted !!!

Debz xxx