Lost a stone, gained a stone... Story of my life!

Quick&Painful

Hi All,

Well here I am again, Day 1 of CD SS+ and looking for inspiration to succeed.

I was doing so well maintaining a weight I was happy with just by healthy eating and exercise, but then I went on holiday, and then I had orthopaedic surgery and basically have barely exercised for over 2 months and successfully gained a stone! *sigh* Thanks to the surgery I won't be running again for at least another few months, so I'm back on CD to help control my weight the only other way I know how.

I didn't like my last CDC much so found a new one who seems lovely for now. Just going to get on and do it. I am currently 11.6 and aiming for 10.1.

I'm looking for some inspirational hints and tips used by fellow CDers to help get me through...

Wish me luck....

Thanks for the support guys.

Today's not been too bad actually, I'm not feeling too hungry, a little sleepy so gonna get an early night. I know from experience this is gonna get worse before it gets better. Bring on day 2!

Totally crapped out this evening. Did so well, had my + meal and then went for the biscuits, then a packet of crisps and then a bowl of wholewheat pasta! I feel awful, I thought I had more willpower than this. I'm done eating and will be back on the wagon tomorrow. I've written down how awful I feel so that I can remember it next time I'm tempted to cheat!

Grrr!

Back