lost another pound

Jot

jo'stime
Update, week 5 weighin and i have lost another pound and its totm so i dont feel to disappointed. Its also great to be in the 13's rather than closer to the 15's as i was just over a month ago.

Going to try and up my water a bit more today dont think i am drinking enough just lately.

Who else is starting or having a weighin today?

well done jot, i had my weigh in sat but sun is my offical day! I lost 4lbs very happy with that as lost zilch the week before!!

Well done Jo, still moving in the right direction, why do we always get TOTM at WI??!

I used to have Monday WI but have been left entirely to my own devices for two weeks with no packs to see if I can get this maintenance thing sorted - oooo scary!!

Gxx

Well done Jo, still moving in the right direction, why do we always get TOTM at WI??!

I used to have Monday WI but have been left entirely to my own devices for two weeks with no packs to see if I can get this maintenance thing sorted - oooo scary!!

Gxx
Yes i know its the pain in the posterior, and it would'nt be so bad if i was weighed when in the later stage rather than the bloaty first 24 hrs if you catch my drift. on the maintenance how may calories are you allowed to have? I bet this is scary because at some point we are all going to be on our own to manage our weight, but if you just look in the mirror that would be all the motivation you need. Do you exercise at all.?

I know exactly what you mean by the early bloaty stage Jo!

At the mo I am on 1700 calories, each week I have increased by 100 calories per day, still seems to be going down a wee bit rather than staying the same so probably end up at around 1800 me thinks. Not done any exercise, not before, during or since, basically I am bone idle given half a chance!!

Gxx

Well done Jot! A loss is a loss :) xxx

hiya Jo,
Great going!
Glad to see you're more positive than you were last week, you were worrying me there for a minute. I see you as my weight loss buddy because we started together so I hate it when you're down but I'm also dead chuffed when things are going well for you.
It sounds really corny but I've got the overwelming urge to say...YOU GO GIRL!!!! :rotflmao:

Aahh thanks hon, i am expecting a bigger loss next week, how are you getting on, are you doing your aam week this week? Yes i dont think i have really stuck to anything for this long if i am honest, its nice to see my weeks clocking up below my weight ticker it a visual reminder that i can do this and with buddies like you i think i am going to make. Have a lovely easter.
Are you going on the bham outing?

Yeah I'm doing aam this week (it's really weird!!!). I was my normal naughty self this morning and stepped on the scales to see how much an affect aam is having and I've dropped 4lb since Thursday:wow:!
What plan have you settled on now hun?
I don't know anything abouth this bham outing what is it?

Well done on your loss...Hope you have another good week next week and good luck with upping your water consumption

Yeah I'm doing aam this week (it's really weird!!!). I was my normal naughty self this morning and stepped on the scales to see how much an affect aam is having and I've dropped 4lb since Thursday:wow:!
What plan have you settled on now hun?
I don't know anything abouth this bham outing what is it?

Hey 4lbs that is a wow aswell, i am on the 1000 cal plan and i do feel like i have lost inches my clothes feel lose rather than strangerling the life out of me.

There is a sticky somewhere about an outing bham way.

I found my clothes becoming loser quicker than the weight and inches were coming off (does that make sence???)
I'm now comfortably in a size 18 and actually managed to put on a size 16 pair of jeans the other day without having to lie down to do them up (although I was falling out over the top of them!!!lol).
Glad to see you're happy and settled on the 1000 plan now I was getting a bit worried about you for a while but I knew you'd figure it out.

Back