Lost cat

Jot

jo'stime
oh what a day, this has nothing to do with food or atkins.

My mum took her cat who is only 11 months old to the vets this morning because she had an abcess on her tail.
she had treatment and as my mom left the vets her cat box broke in two and the cat legged it.

Phoned round all the sanctuarys and rspca centres to report a lost kitty.
After Areobics tonight me and mom drove back to stake out the area, we spent 2 hours over there and guess what we have only gone and found her, my mom was in floods of tears. Its been a good day:D
My mom found this poor kitty about 9months ago as a stray kitten, she was tiny. we called her lucky and tonight she is.

Well i'm glad it all turned out ok in the end! I knew a family who moved house and the cat ran off and they couldnt find it, a year later the daughter was at a friends place and found the cat it had been stray there for about a year only a few blocks from where they used to live awwww

Glad you found her! My dad just moved house and one of his cats disappeared for 2 weeks, then reappeared again, not a scratch on her! Strange creatures they are... :)

Ahhhh, nice story love, I'm so glad you found her.

The third person here gearing up for a sad ending, I already had tears pricking my eyes. I am so pleased it was a happy ending, well done you all!

Back