Lost Icon

Scarlet Daisy

Hungry For Life
Last week my cat, Stouffer, walked across my keyboard a few times, whilst I was out of the room.

When I returned (after closing all the things he had opened on the screen) I noticed that one of my icons was missing. Something had gone from my Desktop (there was a gap) and I had no idea what it was. It couldn't have been THAT important then, right?

Today I found myself logged out of a site I use and automatically went to my Desktop, to find the icon for the little Notepad list of all my various internet passwords.

You guessed correctly...He had deleted it. :eek:

Thank GOODNESS I'd made a (badly printed) hard-copy of the list a while back. Even so, I think I'll be struggling to recall a couple of recent accounts I've started. I have the memory of a goldfish (or, more to the point, a menopausal woman).

What is the most annoying thing one of your pets has done?

Oh, and I told everyone earlier in the week that my new kitten was called Zool. He isn't, he's called Zuul. How was *I* supposed to know how they spell names on Ghostbusters?

Hi,
have you tried to recover your document from the recycle bin that is on your desktop?

Hi,
have you tried to recover your document from the recycle bin that is on your desktop?

I did try. I also ran a search through all my files (or something) but it couldn't be found. I wouldn't be amazed if it was in there somewhere mind you. I should get my b/f on it - when he isn't feeling poorly. ;)

I did think calling a kitten Zuul was asking for trouble! :eek:

Back