Lost it!

Oh i so know how it feels to struggle. I'm having festive period off but already i can feel the bloatedness of eating everything in sight for a few days.
I really enjoy card making. My daughter and I have made quite a few Christmas cards. OH goes to work at 6.30 so by the time we get everything out, make a few cards, the time passes really quickly and its tidy up time and off to bed. If that interests you channel 671, which is a shopping channel so they are trying to sell to you, does loads of demonstrations for ideas.
Good luck getting back into it.

Oh thanks Susan70, I didn't know that, I will keep it in mind when I get those hunger pangs. Do I do that for a day, or can I be on it for a while? How does the weight go down (slower than on SS)? Congrats on loosing 80lb and (soon, very soon) reaching your goal!

You can ss+ every day if you want to, the loss rate is only very slightly lower than ss (on ave about 2lb a month less than on ss), i used to do ss but if I was really hungry one day I would just have an extra pack.xx

Good luck hunni, cd is a great diet you will do well.xxx

I have no pics online either, but I really must put my before and afters up from LL, the befores are hideous lol. Last night I made 'snowman soup', reindeer poop, reindeer food, hot chocolate mugs and chocolate swizzle sticks (for the hot chocolate mugs) - these are all for the sale at nursery on Tuesday. I also wrapped my christmas cracker and yule log flannel cakes, again for the sale. I made up my Mum and Dads christmas hampers and wrapped them and I think that was it. Was busy all night (and I was working til 8pm too lol). Occupying your time is definitely the way to go :D Back at work now, so relaxing and waiting for the hoards of christmas shoppers :D

Back