• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Lost Luggage = Lost this weeks worth of food :(

Really disappointed - I live in London but work in Luxembourg Mon-Fri and therefore I pack enough shakes, bar and tetras in my suitcase to last me while I am here...

This morning - the airline have lost my luggage and I am without my CD packs!

Any suggestions on what I should do???!!

x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

LellyCD

Trying to stay healthy!
oh no!!! that's awful hun, the only advice i can think of stick to low-carb meat & veg or salad and cross your fingers really tight that your suitcase turns up soon!!
xx

sumayyah

please try again
yep try and stick low carb so meat and veg today and bug the heck out of the airline to find your case asap!

Yes I am going to have chicken and salad for lunch. I know it's psychological but I actually feel starving, but I know that's just me being paniky that my tetras arn't in the work fridge like they normally are!!

Bloody airline - they called me and said they reckon they have sent it to Dublin by mistake. Great! :(

Boo

Silver Member
I have to travel overseas a lot & a couple of times I've been that much of a rush I've forgotten to pack my food packs etc & the panic that hits is a nightmare.
In those instances I've stuck to chicken or fish with veg or salad & I've been ok.

Hopefully you'll have your bag back tomorrow.

xx