Lost Luggage = Lost this weeks worth of food :(

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by madameruthybaby, 13 October 2008 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. madameruthybaby

madameruthybaby Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Really disappointed - I live in London but work in Luxembourg Mon-Fri and therefore I pack enough shakes, bar and tetras in my suitcase to last me while I am here...

This morning - the airline have lost my luggage and I am without my CD packs!

Any suggestions on what I should do???!!

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LellyCD

LellyCD Trying to stay healthy!

oh no!!! that's awful hun, the only advice i can think of stick to low-carb meat & veg or salad and cross your fingers really tight that your suitcase turns up soon!!
    xx

4. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    yep try and stick low carb so meat and veg today and bug the heck out of the airline to find your case asap!

5. madameruthybaby

madameruthybaby Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Yes I am going to have chicken and salad for lunch. I know it's psychological but I actually feel starving, but I know that's just me being paniky that my tetras arn't in the work fridge like they normally are!!

Bloody airline - they called me and said they reckon they have sent it to Dublin by mistake. Great! :(

6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

aww so sorry to hear that hun, my case went missing once but they had to it me 1st thing the next morning :) hope it turns up soon x

7. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Stick to chicken etc babes and youl be fine and wont be knocked out of kland.

8. Boo

Boo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(18.87%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro Points
    I have to travel overseas a lot & a couple of times I've been that much of a rush I've forgotten to pack my food packs etc & the panic that hits is a nightmare.
    In those instances I've stuck to chicken or fish with veg or salad & I've been ok.

Hopefully you'll have your bag back tomorrow.

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.