lost motivation

sallies

I have lost my motivation and have been trying to restart for months over and over again. How pathetic is it..... I have gained a stone since finishing and seem unable to motivate myself to get back on the diet. I want slim for my health and to be able to ride my pony so you may ask what im playing at. I dont really know. Im like a lost soul trying to find my way and i should know better.
I am so content with the rest of my life. Anyone know where im coming from any ideas please?:sigh:

Aww sallie I really cant help you, you must feel so frustrated, I think the problem is that your life is so full of other fab things that you cant consentrate on other things hunni, hope you find your will power soon hun.xx

thanks susan, i think someone must have stolen it because its months in and i cant find it.......

Hiya, not really sure what to suggest but just wanted to lend my support... have you tried easing yourself in by maybe doing atkins for a week or so?

Gx

Hey Sallies - I know what it's like to lose motivation.....do you have anything special coming up that you could set a mini-goal for? I find it easier to motivate myself if there's an event or occassion coming up that I want to be slimmer for. I'm sure you'll wake up one day and something will have clicked into place. We've all been there - hard to pinpoint what the trigger or 'slap around the chops' is, but it will happen. Good luck x

i so badly want to do this today not tomorrow but today, Please keep your thoughts coming it really does help and to know others have struggled and overcome.

Back