lost my MiM virginity...

missbiker

Silver Member
O...M...G...

Yummy, or what??? ;)

Just the ideal thing to pack in my "lunch" for work on my 12-hour night shift :D

what on gods green earth is a MiM?? lol

I was wondering that??!

MIM is a Muffin in a Minute!

Muffin in a Minute

allowed on Induction

Serving Size: 1

1/4 cup flax meal (8.09 total carbs, 7.6 fiber)
1/2 teaspoon baking powder (0.64 net carbs)
1 packet splenda packet (0.9 net carbs)
1 teaspoon cinnamon (1.84 total carbs, 1.2 fiber)
1 large egg (0.6 net carbs)
1 teaspoon butter

(total carbs is 12.07, fiber is 8.8; net carbs is 3.27)

Put the dry ingredients in a coffee mug.

Stir.

Then add the egg and the butter. Mix.

Microwave 1 minute (or more). Take out. slice, butter, eat

Muffin in a Minute (I think!). Check out the recipe in the sticky threads! Delicious warm with a good helping of butter!! LoL

I got it from Holland and Barrett - about £5 for a milled bag (450g ish) but you only use 30g per MiM, and I wouldn't want more than 1 a day, so it's not as expensive as it sounds.

I just had my 1st ever mim, simply with a bit of butter on. Heaven! Thank you for the recipe, and thread on Flax meal. Wow how filling too

they are better with cinnamon....topped with double whipped cream....

IMG00208-20100502-1151.jpg

or sliced thinly and toasted for a 'cracker' snack for paté
IMG00225-20100516-1040.jpg

ORRRRRR.....micro'd on a plate then 'dry fried' to make a chapati stlye bread to eat with curry or chilli con carne....
IMG00207-20100429-1935.jpg

Or with choc powder (green and blacks is very low carb) cream and strawberries to make a birthday cake?

Attachments

• 141.jpg
    141.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 40
heavenly! I will try all of those options. It's fantastic as it really de-restricts low carbing for me.

oh my word, Missy!! Like the idea of "crackers" and pate (or cheese), but would miss strawberry jam with the whipped cream option!! ....and then I wonder why I am as I am LOL...

Quak, interesting idea for birthdays - my darling hubby's is in October so may well try it.

Looking forward to finishing my set of nights, now, so I can experiment some more!!

Onwards and downwards ladies (& gents)

Back