• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

lost my MiM virginity...

what on gods green earth is a MiM?? lol

Staff member
MIM is a Muffin in a Minute!

Muffin in a Minute

allowed on Induction

Serving Size: 1

1/4 cup flax meal (8.09 total carbs, 7.6 fiber)
1/2 teaspoon baking powder (0.64 net carbs)
1 packet splenda packet (0.9 net carbs)
1 teaspoon cinnamon (1.84 total carbs, 1.2 fiber)
1 large egg (0.6 net carbs)
1 teaspoon butter

(total carbs is 12.07, fiber is 8.8; net carbs is 3.27)

Put the dry ingredients in a coffee mug.

Then add the egg and the butter. Mix.

Microwave 1 minute (or more). Take out. slice, butter, eat
Muffin in a Minute (I think!). Check out the recipe in the sticky threads! Delicious warm with a good helping of butter!! LoL
I got it from Holland and Barrett - about £5 for a milled bag (450g ish) but you only use 30g per MiM, and I wouldn't want more than 1 a day, so it's not as expensive as it sounds.

Silver Member
I just had my 1st ever mim, simply with a bit of butter on. Heaven! Thank you for the recipe, and thread on Flax meal. Wow how filling too
they are better with cinnamon....topped with double whipped cream....

or sliced thinly and toasted for a 'cracker' snack for paté

ORRRRRR.....micro'd on a plate then 'dry fried' to make a chapati stlye bread to eat with curry or chilli con carne....

Silver Member
heavenly! I will try all of those options. It's fantastic as it really de-restricts low carbing for me.
oh my word, Missy!! Like the idea of "crackers" and pate (or cheese), but would miss strawberry jam with the whipped cream option!! ....and then I wonder why I am as I am LOL...

Quak, interesting idea for birthdays - my darling hubby's is in October so may well try it.

Looking forward to finishing my set of nights, now, so I can experiment some more!!

Onwards and downwards ladies (& gents)