Lost my mo-jo!

Foo Fan

Gold Member
Hi All,

It's my 6th weigh in tomorrow and I'm certain that I have gained or stayed the same again.

Week 1 - I lost 5.5lb
Week 2 & 3 - stayed the same
Week 4 - missed weigh in
Week 5 - I gained 2.5lb

I have lost all motivation - I'm eating a lot of fruit etc. - then I just have a binge on chocolate etc....

I'm a stone heavier than I was in Oct 2011 - and my goal is to lose 2 stone.

I feel like I've just hit a brick wall... I there's not much I can do before WI tomorrow so I feel like having a blow out tonight then starting fresh tomorrow?

Any advice?

Thanks in advance guys!

Hi there,sorry to hear you feel that way,hopefully the wi and meeting tomorrow will inspire you,maybe have a rethink on foods you have,I have been doing that since started this 4 weeks ago,have you tried the WW snack bars? They are low in points and a curly wurly is only 3 so that helps when craving chocolate,for me exercise has helped,is there any activities you enjoy? Good luck for tomorrow,I also find this site helps keep me motivated and is great for help and tips :0)

Tbh without having proper motivation to do it your have ur blow out tonight, go to meeting tomorrow and by tomorrow night or the next day your be off plan again... U need to be 100% commited ... I find it hard to get motivation but once I got it it's great

Thanks guys - I put on 1lb this week... Back on track now!

Back