Lost my SW book :(

Tush

I have searcched high and low last night for my book - i had loads of notes in it with all the WW micro meals and treats wrote in the back of it - im gutted. Really wanted to start fresh today. Kind of know the basis - am going to eat lots of fruit today and have a big chicken salad for lunch. Just feel lost without my bible.

does anybody have the free food list that they could send me on please - it would really help me out and get me out of this downer mood that im in on this wet miserable morning in Dublin:cry:

Thanks ladies xxxx

Which would be ok, if this wasnt the Slimming World forum :D

Will report this and ask the mods to move it to the appropriate place. Sorry you lost your book though!

I dont think it IS the wrong diet.... you dont get free food lists on WW

No im defo on the right forum - it was my slimming world book that i lost - i had WW micro meals syns values wrote in the back of it !

Thanks ladies

I have searcched high and low last night for my book - i had loads of notes in it with all the WW micro meals and treats wrote in the back of it - im gutted. Really wanted to start fresh today. Kind of know the basis - am going to eat lots of fruit today and have a big chicken salad for lunch. Just feel lost without my bible.

does anybody have the free food list that they could send me on please - it would really help me out and get me out of this downer mood that im in on this wet miserable morning in Dublin:cry:

Thanks ladies xxxx

if you go to the threads up above in the other sections there is a weightwatchers on where people have asked for the syn values of the ww meals and things, if this is any good to you its in the syn section at the top

Back