• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Lost my SW book :(

I have searcched high and low last night for my book - i had loads of notes in it with all the WW micro meals and treats wrote in the back of it - im gutted. Really wanted to start fresh today. Kind of know the basis - am going to eat lots of fruit today and have a big chicken salad for lunch. Just feel lost without my bible.

does anybody have the free food list that they could send me on please - it would really help me out and get me out of this downer mood that im in on this wet miserable morning in Dublin:cry:

Thanks ladies xxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
hi there is a really good link on here with all the details i will take a look and see if i can find it good luck x

hi found it go to the slimming world link then scroll down to sticky threads click on advice for new comers x

oooops didnt notice wrong diet lol

No im defo on the right forum - it was my slimming world book that i lost - i had WW micro meals syns values wrote in the back of it !

Thanks ladies

metrognome

is getting better at it
I have searcched high and low last night for my book - i had loads of notes in it with all the WW micro meals and treats wrote in the back of it - im gutted. Really wanted to start fresh today. Kind of know the basis - am going to eat lots of fruit today and have a big chicken salad for lunch. Just feel lost without my bible.

does anybody have the free food list that they could send me on please - it would really help me out and get me out of this downer mood that im in on this wet miserable morning in Dublin:cry:

Thanks ladies xxxx

if you go to the threads up above in the other sections there is a weightwatchers on where people have asked for the syn values of the ww meals and things, if this is any good to you its in the syn section at the top