Lost the plot so dissapointed

louiseb78

i will be a yummy mummy
Hi all

I came on here now to confess I have lost the plot a bit well last 10 days actually.. Started off night out I was gd but alcohol kicked in I didn't track the next day munched rubbish all day and have struggled to get back on it , kids been off school and we been out everyday, my daughters bday and had Totm in-between aswell so craved everything and anything!

I did-enjoy the junk for a bit then I just felt rubbish and guilt kicked in so I know which way I prefer eating now 100% so that will too help me from falling off wagon again

So I feel disappointed in myself as I don't want to put back on all the hard work and weight I have lot so far it's hard enough doing it 1st time round never mind second time

So I went and bought zumba for kinect today thrown out anything that is too tempting and going to restart again tomorrow!

I wanted to come and confess as it's another way of getting back on track and I going back to class on weds :)

Anyway rant over feel refreshed going to bed with bottle of wAter and ready for zumba in morning!!! Xx

Well done for the renewed intentions - I'm following you on this one. Fresh day today, eating well ! We can do it :)

Well done you for getting back on the wagon!! In my theory, its been and gone now and you cant do anything to change it, so focus on good eating and exercise and let the guilt go. If you keep worrying about it, it might cause you to fall off again.

nadiya said:
Well done for the renewed intentions - I'm following you on this one. Fresh day today, eating well ! We can do it :)

Thanks yeah I totally reformed today and been remembering why I started this in the first place yes we can do it good luck to you too :)

NZSharlie said:
Well done you for getting back on the wagon!! In my theory, its been and gone now and you cant do anything to change it, so focus on good eating and exercise and let the guilt go. If you keep worrying about it, it might cause you to fall off again.

Yes totally agree thanks :)

Well done Louise for getting back on it!!!! I've just been on a hen do and I've ate and drank like a pig for the past three days!!! Had a ball but straight back on track today and also worked my tush off in the gym :)

Even if I gain at my weigh in on Thursday I'll know the reason why and I'll also know that by getting back on track today it'll hopefully be damage limitation!!! :). Good luck huni and keep your chin up! Xxxxx

Aww thanks so much Yeah today been ok I did feel a bit hungry a couple times but kept busy so I wouldn't think of it ...I know it's still going to be a gain on weds but I know it's from now that matters

Thanks all for your support xx

Back