Lost the plot!!!!!

Sazbirl

Gold Member
Hi I'm Sarah and I've totally lost the plot I can't get my head round it, I don't know why, I was really good doing 1200 cals for 2 weeks, I lost 4 the first week then the second I put 1 on, I was gutted cause I'd been brill with diet and lost the plot and since then I can't do it I've eaten everything!!! I tried getting my head back round it and was good yesterday but I've lost it again today, I am a useless fat mess and I don't know why I cant diet I want to be slim so much but it just seems too far away for me to get there, what's wrong with me?!!! :-(d

There is nothing wrong with you it isnt easy breaking the habits we had to end up where we all are. You did it once Im certain you can get your head around it again. Do you do any exercise? I find that even a little bit motivates me to stick with the low cals, especially when I use machines that tell me how many calories I am burning. When you see the amount of hard work you need to burn off the cals it makes it easier to say no to unhealthy foods.

To help motivate you why not try and write a list of reasons you want to lose weight, and how you think being slimmer will change your life.

xx

It's not too far away, I promise you! You're looking to lose about the same amount as I am and I'm less than 3 months ahead of you.

What I'm doing is breaking things up into mini targets. At the moment it's '4 more lbs to go before I've lost 40lbs', then it'll be '2 more lbs and I've lost 3 stones'. They tend to be targets that I can meet within a fortnight (or 3 weeks) and generally between 2 and 7lbs. I never look beyond 7lbs because then it does seem scary and unachievable.

Target the short term things, and it's amazing how the big targets clock up ;)

Like the others said. It's not just you. And you need to remember you're juggling a toddler and so it's impossible to be 100% focused all the time. We just have to try our best and set mini goals like pp said. We will get there, we just have to find what works for us. I'm finding a fresh ready meal at lunch is lasting me quite well thru the day which is giving me better range for nighttime as I'm still quite low on calories. I'm higher than the lowest I got to, again but I'll get back to it properly come Monday once the wedding etc is out the way

We need to remember the reasons we're doing this. And we need to start small, it won't happen overnight. And we need to be in touch regularly cause when we were messaging we were both focused! Are you on fb? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks everybody, I've woken up to a new day and I'm feeling positive about it, I hope I can stick to it :)
I've thought about aiming for 7lbs every 3 week or so before but never started it, and bex, yes I think your right about when we were messaging each other, I am on fb I'll message my details to you if you want to be my friend on it, and you are like one cause you are good support to me thanks.xx

Oh and Jayne yes I was exercising when I was being rood but not done none for weeks going to go for a walk with my little boy in pram today, but he is not well so might do davina DVD or something if he has a nap too, thanks for your help.x

Back