Lost the plot :(

Victorialouise

I was doing really well I lost 1.5 stone in 12 weeks then the last 12 weeks iv lost only a half and lose weight then put on then lose I'm stuck in a rut iv had so much going on lately with family deaths and other personal things I also work and am
Back at Uni now I feel like I want to scream!!! I want to lose at least another stone by my birthday 1st jan I just dno how to get back on track
Every week I go shopping buy all the stuff I need then I just want mcds or pizza or chocolate :/ someone please help

Hi we all feel like this at times.
Getting back into a routine should help and try a little planning, if you go shopping make a meal plan and keep a food diary on here.
I find if i do a food diary and am completely honest it is like i am more accountable.
You can do it, also get your book out start from scratch weighing and measuring everything.
One good week will help the next one come, I am sure.
And remember this is a journey with lots of ups and downs, but you will get there.

Would it help you to plan you whole week menu so you can include 1 night a week where you can have McD's or Pizza? or even better, make your own burger & sw chips or homemade pizza (using cheese as HEX) x

Sardinian style veg pizza

Base:
1 x 145g packet pizza base mix
fry light

Topping:
300g chopped tom's
3tbsp chopped basil
4 sliced garlic cloves
3 tbsp artificial sweetner
salt & pepper
1 courgette thinly sliced
1 yellow pepper thinly sliced
1 red onion thinly sliced

1 - prepare pizza dough according to packet instructions. form into a ball and place in a bowl lightly sprayed with fry-light, cover with a clean tea towel and let stand for 10-15mins.

2 - meanwhile place tom's, basil, garlic and sweetner in a saucepan and bring to boil. cover reduce to heat and simmer gently for 25-30 mins. Allow to cool and season well. Preheat oven to 200c and line a baking sheet with non stick parchment.

3 - knead dough and roll out to a large disc (about 12inch) and place on the baking sheet. spread the tom sauce over the base, leaving a border round the edges and arrange the courgette, pepper and onion on top. Season well and bake for 30 mins

Now for the bad part....it serves 6 and is 4 1/2 syns per serving on red and green days (27 syns for whole pizza compared to Pizza Hut 1 large stuffed crust pizza is 144.5 syns :eek:

For an even lower Synned pizza try this,

Spread passata over a Weight Watchers tortilla wrap (5 Syns) and top with chicken, red onion, sweetcorn, tomato and peppers (or whatever you fancy!), sprinkle with cheese (HExA) and pop in the oven for 10-15 minutes.

A gorgeous pizza for just 5 Syns! :drool: xx

I know how you feel as I am doing this myself. Don't know what to do but am sticking with it as I have lost weight and now am stuck. So you are not alone.

Back