Lost Weight In Strange Places?

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by Dramatic_Star, 28 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Dramatic_Star

Dramatic_Star Calorie Counter

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(18.3%)
    Diet:
    Low calorie
    Thought I'd start a thread to give us all a pick-me-up and a bit of a giggle! Hope it works. :p

Whats the wierdest places you've lost weight? Perhaps body parts you thought had no fat on in the first place.

For me, its my neck & collarbones. It felt really wierd today once I realised!

So come on, give us a giggle. :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Silence

Silence Bouncing back

Diet:
    WW Discover Plan
    My neck, chin and collarbones were also the first places I noticed a difference!
    Oh and my wrists!!!

4. Stirky7

Stirky7 Believe!

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimfast/JUDDD
    My hips! I actually have big hip bones in there!!! Weird being able to feel so much bone lol!

5. SexyBecks1

SexyBecks1 is loving CWP xx

Start Weight:
    21st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.03%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - step 3
    I've lost a lot from my fingers. My rings used to be so so tight, now they are just falling off!! Also, my toes look thinner. They were always really dumpy.

You're right Stirky7, I now have hip bones and a collar bone. I've not seen them in 12 years!!

I do know that the last place you will loose weight from is your stomach area, this is because the badfy tries to hang onto that so to protect the organs underneath.

6. Stirky7

Stirky7 Believe!

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimfast/JUDDD
    Ha, lol the bit about your toes made me laugh! My hubby has been saying for the past couple of weeks that my toes look skinny now, I thought he was just being funny but maybe it really is true lol!

Yep that belly area is certainly the last to go! Mine at the moment looks bigger than ever, due to the fact I've lost weight in other places so my belly has become even more noticable :( To me it looks HUGE (as if it's actually got bigger) and I wish it'd start to disappear :cry:Not fair lol!

7. Iris

Iris Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    7st11lb(47.39%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting (also known as relentless self-denial)
    May sound a bit weird, but I saw some pics of my old heavy self recently (taken at a mate's wedding) and she said 'your nose has got skinnier!' I found it tough to look at the pics, but squinting at them through my fingers I think she was right. Even my bloody nose was fat in the old days! It's still chubby, but it's definitely shed some fat. :p

8. SarahSez

SarahSez Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    7st6lb(43.51%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    oh definitely my feet!! I was a 6 and half and now sometimes a 5 and half can be too big!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.