Lost Weight In Strange Places?

Dramatic_Star

Calorie Counter
Thought I'd start a thread to give us all a pick-me-up and a bit of a giggle! Hope it works. :p

Whats the wierdest places you've lost weight? Perhaps body parts you thought had no fat on in the first place.

For me, its my neck & collarbones. It felt really wierd today once I realised!

So come on, give us a giggle. :)

My neck, chin and collarbones were also the first places I noticed a difference!
Oh and my wrists!!!

My hips! I actually have big hip bones in there!!! Weird being able to feel so much bone lol!

I've lost a lot from my fingers. My rings used to be so so tight, now they are just falling off!! Also, my toes look thinner. They were always really dumpy.

You're right Stirky7, I now have hip bones and a collar bone. I've not seen them in 12 years!!

I do know that the last place you will loose weight from is your stomach area, this is because the badfy tries to hang onto that so to protect the organs underneath.

I've lost a lot from my fingers. My rings used to be so so tight, now they are just falling off!! Also, my toes look thinner. They were always really dumpy.

You're right Stirky7, I now have hip bones and a collar bone. I've not seen them in 12 years!!

I do know that the last place you will loose weight from is your stomach area, this is because the badfy tries to hang onto that so to protect the organs underneath.

Ha, lol the bit about your toes made me laugh! My hubby has been saying for the past couple of weeks that my toes look skinny now, I thought he was just being funny but maybe it really is true lol!

Yep that belly area is certainly the last to go! Mine at the moment looks bigger than ever, due to the fact I've lost weight in other places so my belly has become even more noticable :( To me it looks HUGE (as if it's actually got bigger) and I wish it'd start to disappear :cry:Not fair lol!

May sound a bit weird, but I saw some pics of my old heavy self recently (taken at a mate's wedding) and she said 'your nose has got skinnier!' I found it tough to look at the pics, but squinting at them through my fingers I think she was right. Even my bloody nose was fat in the old days! It's still chubby, but it's definitely shed some fat. :p

Back