Lost

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
anyone hooked on it like me. i cant believe they are going to answer all my questions in just 4 episodes !!!

yes i missed fridays but we have it on sky plus just havent been able to have the chance to watch it!

I just dont get the whole thing where they go to the real world so to speak and some of them know eachother and some dont>?
x

I'm kind of scared to watch the ending as I'm sure it'll all be left unanswered. I don't want to watch incase I am left feeling cheated! I know I will watch though, haven't been able to resist yet but that may just because of the men.....*swoon*

I just dont get the whole thing where they go to the real world so to speak and some of them know eachother and some dont>?
x

Yeah it is a bit confusing, I think it's just what would have happened if the plane hadn't crashed. It shows whether their lives would have been better or not and for most it isn't great.

I missed all of the last series so haven't seen this one. I'm waiting for the box set to come down in price so I can buy it!

I did kind of lose the plot with it all though, it went on a bit too long imo but I do want to see it through to the end.

jaylou.... join lovefilms free trial and then you can join once you watched them?
I have a code for a month free if you want?
x

Oh i love LOST its the best, are you a Sawyer or Jack swooner tho? or Hugo!!!! hehe!

I had a mini crush on Richard A for a bit....got over that tho - Team Sawyer all the way now!! xxx

Last weeks episode was massive - please everyone catch up so we can discuss!!! x

i am a jack lady. although he is the best of a not so great bunch. They are all too beefed up for me.
I like a bit of meat on my man! Not as excessive as hugo tho lol xxx

this is what i have read about it today (no spoilers)

Lost stars Matthew Fox (Jack) and Michael Emerson (Ben) have been busy dropping a few hints about what's in store for the show's final ever episode.

And the good news is, the actors are convinced that fans will be pleased.

Matthew has said that the show's ending is "beautiful" and "profound", but admitted that the ending wasn't completely unexpected. He told The Hollywood Reporter: "It being over and it being done, I couldn't be happier with the way that it ends and what [executive producer] Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse and everybody on the creative level, what they've done with the ending.
"On a subconscious level I think I sort of expected some of it, but there's parts of it that are a huge revelation and really beautiful, really beautiful. I think if it works the way that it should work, if we've all done our jobs properly, I think it could be very, very profound."

Michael, who thinks the finale has "a great soulfulness", has admitted that he didn't understand the finale at first. "When I first read it, the ending wasn't clear to me," he told the New York Post. "But since then, it's grown more clear and, I have to say, grown more satisfying the more I think about it.
"I expect a mixture of satisfaction and consternation among the viewers when it airs. But once they rewatch it, rethink about it and possibly look at the saga again, gradually they will feel like they have just read a good novel - but you have to chew on it for a while."

The actor went on to promise that certain plot devices, such as the flash-sideways storyline, will be explained but warned: "they're not going to spoon feed it to you".

Speaking specifically about his character, the ever-ambiguous Ben Linus, Michael teased: "In the coming weeks Ben ends up in a new and dangerous alliance that has a surprising outcome."

He continued: "You won't realise this until the series is done, but more than anyone else's flash-sideways, his episode resolved Ben's character. You may not feel that way yet, but it brought us very close to wrapping up his arc. What I mean is, if you never saw Ben again in the series, you could look back after the finale and think, 'Oh, OK - I'm at peace with the way he wrapped up'."

If we're reading between the lines correctly, it looks like we can forget any remaining hope that our burning questions about the show will be answered and instead look forward to a right romp of a finale.

I can't decide! A huge part of me is TeamSawyer, the danger and thrill of him makes me feel quite giddy! But then there's Jack who speaks to my sensible side, the protector who can also be pretty dangerous if needed and he's so lovely to look at. Sayid is so pretty though!

I need them all, can't just have the one sorry!
(Goes off to fantasise about the 3....:8855:)

I have had lovefilm before hun so can't get any of the offers again. I'll hunt around for another dvd rental firm. Thanks for the tip!

i love lost cant wait to see tonight (shows thursday in ireland) cryed my heart out last week!!!

there is a site where you can watch them all for free. let me ask my brother in law, i will get back to you soon.

Back