Lost

I don't see how it is going to work out either - it finishes in Canada & the States this weekend so next week the internet is going to be full of spoilers so I am going to have to avoid it like the plague otherwise I will know what happens!!! The last episode as well is either 2 1/2 or 3 hours long as they are doing a re-cap thing then the last episode is actually a 2 hour one I have been told.

Can't wait but hope we are not severely disappointed on the night!

oh but Charlie has been resirected (sp) in Flashforward !!!

it too was annoying me but did consider watching it still cause of him :sigh:

come to think of it it was when they killed charlie off I think I stopped paying as much attention to lost and when i got majorly confused! lol

I love lost!!

I actually have been sky plusing this last series as OH Hates it! But i spent last night catching up with 6 episodes to watch! Was bliss!

Still a little, dare i say it LOST though!! kept trying to work out what jacobs brother is called?? Also are we really gonna find out what the hell is going on or our OUR question really just leading to more questions! Either way im gonna stick with it!!

I am def team sawyer! But i was for a little while in the early series team eko! Loved him!

oh my H2B met Mr Eko the other week!

i want to know about the numbers most. that's still puzzling me!

yes definitely the number thing. Didnt they have to keep inputting the numbers into the machine as it affected the magnitism around the island and when Desmond didnt push the button that one time, was when Jack's plane crashed.

ooohhh, the last episode is being shown the the same time in uk as usa now to stop all the online spoilers/illegal downloads. 2 1/2hrs! on at 5am or something stupid like that though on sky 1

unfortunately i watch it on rte so i will have to wait :mad: or perhaps take a little visit up to visit the parents for 2 1/2hrs lol

i've set up sky+! WAHOOOOO!

Thanks for the info about the last episode!! I'll be up and watching - I'm usually awake at 5ish anyway. It's also my day off :D

ooh not long LOSTIES!!! i cant wait - im gonna have a SW brekkie whilst watching it - Extra Easy for me tomorrow so i can have beans and bacon!!! haha! x

or me - i really am considering watching it ALL over again!!! what a brilliant show! x

I taped the last ever episode last night and am looking forward to watching it - BUT - I don't think I could watch the whole series over again, I don't think my poor brain would take it all again, LOL......

Thank goodness no one's said anything to spoil it for those who haven't watched it yet. I've been trying not to click on this thread because I didn't want it ruined but I failed!! Promised my husband I wouldn't watch it til tonight with him, come on evening hurry up!

Back