Lost

I just put this on another lost section but this is my take on it

ok this is my take on it....

In the end they are all dead, when they died can be unknown for some, such as Kate, sawyer etc... the sideway flash was them in 'limbo' and until they remember they cannot leave to go to the light aka heaven and for them to remember they needed certain prompts.

I think people like Michael and Walt, eko etc wasnt in the church due to bad happenings (not so much walt) but Michael shot Ana lucia etc... so couldnt go to the light

I think Juliet and any other people who wasnt on the plane was in the church due to the link to another person...

What do you think?

I just put this on another lost section but this is my take on it

ok this is my take on it....

In the end they are all dead, when they died can be unknown for some, such as Kate, sawyer etc... the sideway flash was them in 'limbo' and until they remember they cannot leave to go to the light aka heaven and for them to remember they needed certain prompts.

I think people like Michael and Walt, eko etc wasnt in the church due to bad happenings (not so much walt) but Michael shot Ana lucia etc... so couldnt go to the light

I think Juliet and any other people who wasnt on the plane was in the church due to the link to another person...

What do you think?

This is pretty much my take on it all.

Those that were part of Island Life wanted to move onto heaven together.Michael was conflicted so didnt/couldnt, Ben was also conflicted so didnt. Hurley and Ben clearly looked after the island for some time as Hurley mentioned that Ben was a "good number 2".

so Jack didnt go into the light before as he hadnt accepted death, is that correct? Still dont understand all the drama at the beginning regarding Claire's baby.

Also what about Widmore. He got off the island and went and led another life. so is the life that Witmore, Penny, and Walt, not real then?

Everything that happened, did happen, its just how they all come back together where the side flash has its meaning from them eventually at some point would have died whether it was on the island or off and whether they lived a long or short life

Everything that happened, did happen, its just how they all come back together where the side flash has its meaning from them eventually at some point would have died whether it was on the island or off and whether they lived a long or short life

That ^^^^^

so Jack didnt go into the light before as he hadnt accepted death, is that correct? Still dont understand all the drama at the beginning regarding Claire's baby.

Also what about Widmore. He got off the island and went and led another life. so is the life that Witmore, Penny, and Walt, not real then?

There was no concept on time so we dont know how long Jack had been in the cave before he woke up on the tree branch. What we do know is that everyone on the island wanted to come together to move to heaven together.. whether they lived a life off island or not. Its quite poetic really.

Widmore wasnt one of the gang so wasnt part of the church.. penny waited with/for Desmond and Walt maybe hadnt died or had made a life of his own (he was only a child at the time) so the connection may not have been as strong especially since his dad didnt go the church.

how do you guys get this? i really dont get the symbolism stuff and things that are implied without actually being said! but then again i never did at school in english lit-i just repeated what the teachers told us lol

i think i should stick to home and away!

I love LOST, i hope that when i die, all the people i love are in my 'church waiting room' for me!!!

Superb......go on Lostpedia for more info!

I learnt on there that the black rock knocked down that huge statue and the statue was the egyptian god of fertility....this then explains the reason why no women could conceive on the island....! FACT!

x

I found the endling quite disapointing, i was left with lots of questions and want another series to have them answered! Its like loosing a friend! Lol

Lostpedia is great! I've spent many an hour after each show trying to trawl through all the forum posts to try to make sense of it all!

We have started watching again from the beginning and a few things have already come up in episodes 1-6 that are interesting as it all makes more sense :)

Does anyone know somewhere online that I can watch from season 1 as I don't have the DVDs?

We download it through utorrent :)

If you download utorrent, then use isohunt to find what your looking for :)

Were downloading seasons 1-5 and have watched the first 6 episodes :)

Back