Lothaerna's Diary

Lothaerna

Let's do this....
I started slimming world last Monday night, and I am due for my weigh in in 9hours.

I dont think I will have lost any weight at all, as I was not totally prepared for starting slimming world. I had just done a shop a few days before starting, and so I feel bad spending that money and not eating the food, so I have been doing the best I can.

Ive been using the minimins app on my iphone and also the slimming world website for syn extras.

I just want to be able to fit into nice clothes without having to go to dunnes, primark and places like that, I know they do nice clothes dont get me wrong, but the Jeans from riverisland fit so well on me. They just dont do a size 18 ever... anyway I am going on a bit of rant here.

I have plenty of pasta, and vegetables(frozen) I also have lots of meat, like chicken dippers and chicken fingers, burgers, mince, chicken etc. When I do slimming world I prefer green days as I love my potatoes, pasta, rice etc. But i dont want the meat to go to waste, so I guess I am gonna have to do red days. Extra Easy is just not for me, as I find it extra HARD to get the hang of, and they only give me a little bit of cheese... cant cope :(

Do you think if you stray off the path a little it can still work? I hope so, Ive been eating these asda yogurts all week,a nd only realised they are 4syns each... oops - back to muller light for me(which I enjoy anyway).

The hardest thing about this diet for me - is the cost of the food - I cant afford it, and even the student budget menu is too expensive for me £5 a day - i try to do my whole months shopping on £50 lol.:rolleyes:

anyhows, I am going to go plan what I am eating for the rest of the week - hopefully that will help me use up all my wonderful meat etc..

wish me luck....

Firstly River Island do size 18 clothes, if not instore check the website.
Secondly our consultant always drummed into us
"if you follow SW 100% you will lose weight"
Some people can get away with tweaking slightly but its not advised and not going to help you as 1 tweak will lead to 2 and then 3 and so on until you're not even slightly following plan.
If you are on a budget by value stuff, frozen veg, rice, shop around, find places which have offers on, meat is prob more expensive than green day food anyway.

meat is prob more expensive than green day food anyway.

It definitely is, which is why I wouldn't have bought it, if I new I was going to go to slimming world!

Ah well, I will get there I hope. No more tweaking anyway. It was an accident about the Yogurts, they said low-fat and then I checked the online calculator thing, and it said 4syns. :( nevermind, this week is a new week and hopefully it will be better.

Back