Lots of points

x_ali_x

Silver Member
I've worked out I can have 25 points a day and to me that seems a huge amount! Please convince me I can indulge myself and eat all those points and loose weight, I know deep down it'll work I just need a kick up the bum hehe. Thanks.

Hi Ali

Eat those points! I started on 27 and am now on 26. Have lost 1 stone in 4 weeks so you will lose on that number. Good luck

Thank you xxx Congrats on the loss Vanda :D and well done to your mum too cjtj :D

I managed to have all 25 yesterday which was pretty good I think :D hopefully I'll stay on track today got a very busy day.

Thanks again.

I had 23 to start with, im now on 22 and that point really makes a difference so enjoy them whilst you still have them!! :D

Last edited:
I started on 25 points and my advice is enjoy them while you can. You'll still lose the weight.

i started on 26 now on 23, 4 more lbs and i'll be on 22.
Its ww working for everyone :)

I was on 25 points to start with! and now I'm on 22, it seems a lot but once you point everything you realise it can be easily managed! :)

Im starting this Thurs with 30 points. Now thats a lot to use. Ill get there though, its half the fun figuring it all out.

Im meant to have 30 something although I wasnt losing weight so myself and consultant knocked it down a point -per week till I was losing but that was because I was eating so little before starting WW so it was a lot of food for my body. Its definately right thought, enjoy them while you can x

Back