Lots to lose - PCOS

hi im new to this have started sw on tue hope it works not to sure how to work it to have weight loss.i to have pcos and have one child now 3years and have started ivf again.Im on gonal f injections why dont you inquire about this route it might work for you .I know tablets didnt work for me.If anybody out there know the best way to follow sw diet for weight loss i need help

hi guys i to have PCOS i was diagnosed with it 7 years ago after i had a miscarriage i did get pregnant again but sadly miscarried for a second time then in 2005 i had my little boy since having him i have miscarried twice (the second time being 2 days ago). i am due to start chlomid in jan as my periods are like 1-2 times a year but no that i have just miscarried im not sure if they will give it to me . i need to loose 2 stone b4 jan so im re starting SW tomorrow xx

good luck to everyone x

I've lost 9lb...i suspected a lactose intolerance and so cut it out and viola...I have started losing! well done on all the fabulous losses here, this site has kept me going! Thanks all xx

Back