Lots to lose

Day 6 and still hanging in there. Today my calorie intake was 1500. Think I have found a way of beating the evening munchies is to put about 100 calories of cereal in a small bowl and any time I want a biscuit I just take a few bits of cereal.

Day 7 and still being good. I thought I would have slipped up by now, I must be in the right frame of mind this time. Today I used 1660 calories. Weighing myself tomorrow, if I have not lost anything I will be so disappointed.

So happy managed to lose 7lbs this week. Hope I can keep this going.

Brilliant :) you've done so well. If we could bottle that feeling we'd all be able to share it!

My first week is over today and I'm itching to get on the scales tomorrow. I've felt great all week, eaten so much lovely, lovely food and I just hope that I've lost a couple of pounds. (Alright - I hope I've lost quite a few pounds, but hey...let's not be over optimistic!)

Still motivated, day 8 I had 1660 calories, but day 9 I have only had 800 calories as I feel so sick, dizzy and cold and not really wanting to eat, hope this is just a 24hr thing.

coffeecup we all get that hope it goes away soon hun x x

Have had a few days of over eating but today I am back on track. Am really annoyed with myself, so on my Tuesday weigh in I will be very lucky if I lose anything.

Managed to lose 1lb. A bit annoyed it was not more but I did go off track for a few days so it could have been far worse, but a lb is a lb and I can now wave bye bye to the 18s. Still feeling motivated, long may it last.

coffeecup1 well done on your 1lb loss

Really went off the rails with my healthy eating. First week was good 7lbs off, second week was 1lb off, I did not really deserve any loss. On my third week I stayed the same, then I started eating anything I could get my hands on which was stupid as no food seemed to satisfy my hunger. Have given myself a good talking to and will do my weekly weigh in tomorrow and accept whatever amount of weight I have put on, draw a line and start again tomorrow morning.

aww coffeecup least your being honest and not hiding it love you will not be the first and will never be the last and you will be straight back on in the morning x x

Weighed my self yesterday and the damage was not as bad as I expected. I had only put on 1lb. Yesterday I did eat some rubbish but managed to just go over my calorie allowance by 100 cals today is a new day so I am going to try much harder today.

keep going coffeecup. Ive lost count of the amount of times I have given up in the past because of a bad day, the important thing isn't the bad day or week its the fact you keep going after! x

Another day completed and have to admit I am pleased with myself as I did not give in to temptation. I am trying to not think about dieting only thinking about eating sensibly. Hope tomorrow is another good day.

Back