Lou & co's 100% for 100 days...

Hey Lou how's tricks?

Ooh hi :) all ok, been going on my own thread lately. I'm back on track after a bad few weeks :/

Been out walking and have been having around 1200-1300 cals a day. I am set for a loss on Friday :)

How you getting on? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooh hi :) all ok, been going on my own thread lately. I'm back on track after a bad few weeks :/

Been out walking and have been having around 1200-1300 cals a day. I am set for a loss on Friday :)

How you getting on? Xx

Yeh all good thanks. Glad you're back on track. Whats your thread then ? I will find you there!

It should be linked at the end of my sig... If you are on your comp anyway. It's in cal counting x

8 Days left after today and I've completed my 100% month.

It's been about a 97% month I would say, that 3% off being over-eating perhaps three times.

My scales died on Friday morning so couldn't weigh but got a batt yesterday and waited til this morning to weigh and lost 1.7 lb. that's after an indulgent weekend so I prob lost more :/ oh we'll, I'm happy to be going down again. It's been a total disaster of a feb and march! Oops!!

Failure IS an option.

Majority of us will fail with our weight loss for a couple of weeks or more. It happens to nearly everyone. It shows even more character by coming back and fighting again! With a near 2lb drop, you should be proud of yourself!

Quitting however, IS NOT an option!

Failure IS an option.

Majority of us will fail with our weight loss for a couple of weeks or more. It happens to nearly everyone. It shows even more character by coming back and fighting again! With a near 2lb drop, you should be proud of yourself!

Quitting however, IS NOT an option!

Hear hear

Re: Lou & co's 100% for 100 days...

If anyone is friends with me on my fitness pal can you pm me so I can give you my username, I've a new phone and because I've installed the app again it's deleted all my friends except 2 xx

Back