100 Days to Change My Life

96 Days to Go

It was my first weigh in yesterday and I lost one pound a day; I lost six pounds!!:) Which I am very pleased with. It appears to have gone from my stomach as my jeans now keep sliding down my backside but the 16s are just a tad too snug in the waistband so this time next week I will hopefully be wearing my 16s again. Yay!!

Thanks for all the supportive messages folks; my little one is slowly on the mend. The chest infection has certainly taken it out of her. She is waking every hour during the night when she has a coughing fit so I have put her in my bed where she sleeps better. Broken nights for us both and weary long days... thankfully I can work from home and get on with some outstanding admin.

Still on Exante. Had a small chicken breast yesterday for breakfast... needed the lift but other than that stuck to the shakes. I enjoyed the cherry berry shake... very black cherry yoghurt flavour. Little one fancies bacon for breakfast today... the smell is delish but not insistent... gotta love ketosis.

Cold and icy here in the East today, wherever you are stay warm and safe.

Have a great Monday ladies.

X

Fab well done you!! :D

Congrats on the loss :)

Thank you muchly ladies... here goes week two, I shall be greedy and say I am aiming for another 6 lbs. :D

Lizzy X

95 days to go
Busy bee today so just a quick update.
A birthday dinner out this evening, so I am hoping to keep things lean and green and no alcohol. I can resist anything but temptation. :) Straight back on Exante tomorrow.
Have a lovely Tuesday evening all. X

Enjoy! :)

92 days to go

Thanks ladies. :)

I had a nice evening out; tuna and salad followed by soda water (I did miss the slice of lime though.) So I stuck to lean and green and I don't think I came out of ketosis as I still aren't particularly hungry. I made the mistake of telling a rather plump cousin of mine that I was losing weight via a VLCD plan and that it generally consisted of shakes. For two hours she tried to tell me that it was bad for me, it was putting strain on my heart losing weight so quickly, it was expensive, the shakes are full of junk etc. When I countered all these notions she finally said, 'you won't stick to it anyway.' Why do people want to see you grounded when you start wanting to fly? Fear of being left behind maybe. I am in a positive state of mind at the moment and her spite has added to my list of motivations. Motivation #64 Lose three stone by sister's 'wedding do' to show spiteful cousin I rock! This will be the next time I see my cousin and I want her to eat her words. :cool:

Don't have loads of energy at the moment as I appeared to have contracted snotty-nose and grottyitis from the wee one. BUT I CAN DO AND WILL DO THIS!!

Glad your evening out went well. You made good food choices so you are still probably in ketosis.

Sometimes I think others are just jealous that we are doing something and they aren't, maybe? I don't know. Anyway, as you say it just adds to the motivation to succeed.

Hope you feel better soon :)

l like your determination. You are doing so well. keep going and do not look back. Good luck with the rest of your weight loss journey.

When Ive lost lots previously I used to lie to people... lol, well firstly I wouldn't tell people I was on the diet, if I turned anything down I would just say I was trying to be good, when people noticed I had lost weight and they asked how much I had lost, I would half it, so if I had lost 4 stone, I would say I had lost 2 and if they said how did I do it, I would say just cut out carbs and that was it. I found I would get a lot of negative remarks otherwise and I just couldn't be bothered with it.

For people have been slim their whole lives, losing 2 stone is a massive amount, so if I was saying yeah I've lost 4 stone and still want to lose another stone or two, that just invites all the "you're starving yourself" "you're too thin" "you're going to make yourself ill"

Well done for making a healthy choice of food, I would have probably gone out with good intentions and ended up with a burger and chips on my plate lol

You will be in that size 12 dress before you know it!

I've encountered that attitude so many times on VLCD. People always think they know best don't they! Don't worry, that's why it's great to have Minimins so there are people who are on your side somewhere!

Well done for a sensible meal out :)

Had a sneaky mid-week weigh in, I haven't lost a pound. A bit miffed but it is my own fault getting on the scales early. I shall up the water, stick to three shakes and see what weigh day brings.

Have a great weekend little chickens. XX

Last edited:
90 days to go.

A bit of a naughty weekend for me, the less I say about it the better. Onwards and upwards, I can't let two slightly splurgy days spoil my weight loss plans.

Watching Saturday Night Fever at the moment... shocking dance moves, surely they were never in fashion!! :eek:

Tomorrow is another day, back on it you! :)

Hope you're back on track - how are things going?

89 days to go

Yes Ladies, thank you. I am back on it, feeling positive and not hungry at all. Two shakes down and one to go... :)

Back