100 Days to Change My Life

Congrats on the 5lbs!
The dizzy spells are no fun. I used to get them on CWP but not on Exante. The fam dr says she'd rather see me with low BP rather than high.
Glad you're feeling better with the extra meal too. Are you going to get bloodwork done?

enlightenme2 said:
How are you doing Allyours?
I didn't drink my weight in alcohol (I'd be dead by now :rolleyes:) - but I did slip.
Back on the wagon since yesterday -
How's the weekend? It has not stopped raining here

I have had a couple of slip-up days and they don't greatly affect losses if I get straight back on track. How did you feel with alcohol+ ketosis? I had such a bad hangover a couple of years ago after very low-carbing and three large glasses of wine. I thought I was dying all Sunday lol.

Weekend is a mix of sunshine and rain here in East Yorks... a few daffs are out too. Spring is definitely on her lovely way yay!!

Thank you... I am very pleased with 5 lbs indeed.

The doctor wants to see me next Friday or if I don't feel better within myself, sooner. I had some blood taken on Friday and should get results this week... hopefully just temporary low blood pressure as he said.

X

I have had a couple of slip-up days and they don't greatly affect losses if I get straight back on track. How did you feel with alcohol+ ketosis? I had such a bad hangover a couple of years ago after very low-carbing and three large glasses of wine. I thought I was dying all Sunday lol.

Weekend is a mix of sunshine and rain here in East Yorks... a few daffs are out too. Spring is definitely on her lovely way yay!!

X
I was a dizzy dog all day! Last night fell like being in a sauna fully clothed... Didn't help with the uncomfortable feeling - and the noise level was beyond tolerable! But I survived and I will remember this gross feeling!
You mentioned being gluten intolerant - I'm allergic to lactose (cow nothing else) - not intolerant so most about everything is off limits to me unless I know what's in it- how does your intolerance work for you IRL - like doesn't it limit your junk food consumption?

Gluten gives me very bad migraine, brain fog, tinnitus, acid reflux and painful wind downstairs. When I stopped gluten my migraines all but ended within a month, the tinnitus stopped even quicker and my digestive system improved greatly. There is such a large choice of gluten free junk food these days and to be honest it tastes as good as the wheat filled product that it is still easy to consume large amounts of junk food. It is more expensive... but that never stopped me buying and consuming excess cakes and biscuits. :rolleyes:

I quite like the look of a paleo diet and when I get to goal I shall maintain with that more 'natural' diet with the odd slice of gluten free toast thrown in.

Does your lactose allergy prevent you from having a lot of Exante products?

Last edited:
Well the shakes are out. I'm allergic so even if I take lactaid to break down the lactose protein I get unbearable pains, hives and will usually throw up and have immediate bathroom issues (gross sorry) - so it's safe to say I don't even go there with a 10ft pole!
I do get the shots, but food allergies develop differently to other allergies - as time goes by they get more serious and can actually develop other allergies. So I'm really careful - I've had one shake since I've started Exante. It was gross and it made me sick - even though the milk used is skimmed etc.
I'll try the almond milk one maybe. The chewy bars are out as they have more milk content. Honestly sticking to the curry eventually the daal is my safest bet - and the crunchy bars

Well your losses are great so the products you are limited to appear to suit you. Unlike you I am intolerant rather than allergic so the side effects are uncomfortable rather than seriously threatening however being migraine free is bliss and worth checking the ingredients list on the back of every food product.
I quite like almond milk... it has a lovely smooth texture, makes lovely lattes. How long do you plan to be on Exante for?

Well your losses are great so the products you are limited to appear to suit you. Unlike you I am intolerant rather than allergic so the side effects are uncomfortable rather than seriously threatening however being migraine free is bliss and worth checking the ingredients list on the back of every food product.
I quite like almond milk... it has a lovely smooth texture, makes lovely lattes. How long do you plan to be on Exante for?

It's funny you say my losses are great because for some reason, I felt they weren't - went back to take a look and you're right!
Sometimes we need reminders - but since no one has noticed (i haven't yet either) - i just feel like I havent lost much. I need to lose 3 stones before it's noticeable. I just have that body shape

I need to lose another 50 lbs so I'll be on Exante for a while - which is why I can't afford slip ups - I need to get to my goal weight and back to exercise. I also have an extra incentive as I want to get some work done on me next year and I will only do it if I've maintained for a while.

Woop woop, congrats on the 5lbs off!! That's great! You'll be wearing 14s before long!

Dizzy spells not so great...I'm glad you have a sensible doctor though. Adding in a low carb meal is a good plan and shouldn't affect you getting to goal so that's good :)

Well done on your loss! Good to hear Dr's don't hate our diet lol!

Wow, 5lbs down, that's brilliant :)

Back