Louby's CD Wedding Diary!

My friend is getting married on the 5th. It's only 15 weeks til yours 16 til mine, how exciting! Have you started having the nightmares about the wedding yet? I keep having dreams that I forgot to get invites so no-one came and that I forgot to get a hairdresser, etc etc. Makes me get more prepared though, the invites and hair is now sorted :0)

Wow I bet you are so happy the dress does up, I'm so glad for you. I booked my appointment today to pick mine up on 6th March so hopefully almost another stone off by then. I got weighed today and lost 4.5lbs, if I lose 4.25lbs next week then I have done 2 stone in just under 6 weeks so real happy with that. I average about 4 - 4.5lbs a week so worked out I will only be 7-14lbs overweight by the wedding, I am so glad, even though I still have over 4 stone to go it feels like I can see the end now I know that.

Hope you are having a good week xx

Evening hun stay on SS+ then. Im back on it to shift the last 7 pounds then back on ww maintaining using points.!

CD is the diet where i can loose weight quick lol.
Thanx for the comment thou lolx

Sorry i've not updated in a while! I've been busy beavering away at wedding stuff! Diet's going ok, had a few slip ups last week, I had tonsillitis so was advised to come off SS+ until my antibiotics course had finished. I'm very good though, only ate the bare minimum cals, and still managed to lose a respectable 2lbs this week. Oh, and I lost the 2 inches on my bust so my dress does up perfectly now!

Also, went to matalan at the weekend and bought my 1st pair of size 16 jeans in 6 years. They fit too!! Having all sorts of fabulous comments so i'm really inspired to carry on!

It's my 24th Birthday in 2 weeks, so I made a deal with myself that if i can lose another 8lbs (4lbs each week) i'll treat myself to a new pair of shoes and have a few drinks to celebrate!

x x x

Back